Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Flying Squirrel
2,932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:clap OK, hope you all have great holidays and make it safe. See some of you for new years and the rest of you next year.

Everybody start chimin' in!!! Let's see who's watchin'! ;)

"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night."

-Kenton and Jessie

·
Registered
397 Posts
Celebrating the day the sweet baby Jesus came over on the mayflower and had christmas dinner with the natives:shake just kidding merry christmas and happy new year:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Bah Humbug

yeah what he said.

·
Registered
559 Posts
elf up

Happy Holidays to everybody! Angus, watch out if Treadmill starts talking about his "stocking stuffer." :eek :laughing :shake

·
Registered
542 Posts
The turkeyis what should watch out from the t-man. It dont want that kind of attention. ANyways happy holidays:D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Sorry guys, haven't been posting much lately, but with that said;

Happy Holidays, Season's Greetings, Merry Christmas, Happy Hannika (sp?), enjoy Kwanza, Ready for new year's??:D

Well, I got myself a christmas present this year ;)

If you see someone crusing around in a new (non-import car-ized to be sure!) red celica, it's probably me out causing trouble. It's not quite as powerful as the 929, but it is SLIGHTLY better than than the '89 toyota truck I was driving around! Also, almost 6 years later I finally graduated from Washburn! About time!!!

Have great holiday's everyone!!!!!

David

Also: '89 Toyota Truck for sale cheap if anyone is interested, let me know.

·
974 Posts
hum... there is a tuff truck contest coming to the expo center if you want to donate your truck for the night I will be glad to pilot it!:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.