Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
squirrelly fucker
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok Mav.... you've talked your talk to enough people..... it's time we take you out and show you what's really up. I've started a thread on the other side and it looks like a shit load of people are up for this. I just didn't realize that you're banned over there so I guess you can't read it :nanana

so the deal is this..... everyone gets together sometime after March/April for a private trackday at Spokanne. they only charge $110 per person and you get unlimited track use from 7:30 to 3:30. then you can show us just how fast you aren't :rolleyes



oh yah..... :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
allright. that sounds pretty good.. ill show you guys how gifted i am.. Ill smoke some of you guys who have been riding 5+ times longer then I have.. lol..

hahahah. ;)


:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,325 Posts
can a 'banned' person, log out of CF, and browse the forums he's banned from? :confused

just wondering... oh.. and i'd be down to spectate.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,512 Posts
padge206 said:
can a 'banned' person, log out of CF, and browse the forums he's banned from? :confused

just wondering... oh.. and i'd be down to spectate.
Now is THAT thinking outside the box or whut?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,105 Posts
padge206 said:
can a 'banned' person, log out of CF, and browse the forums he's banned from? :confused

just wondering... oh.. and i'd be down to spectate.
probably depend on how they ban - IP or other methods. another easy way would be to just use some other computer
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,020 Posts
You know what's funny is that Mav is dumb enough to go fast enough to smoke some people. He's probably faster than me, but that's not saying much.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,533 Posts
MAVER1CK said:
allright. that sounds pretty good.. ill show you guys how gifted i am.. Ill smoke some of you guys who have been riding 5+ times longer then I have.. lol..

hahahah. ;)


:eek :eek :eek :eek :eek

Just to be fair I will pull 1 and 3 plug wires off my bike just so I dont spank you too bad.

And you better saftey wire your freaking shoes. If I get smacked by one of you shoes flying off, I am seriously going to be upset.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,517 Posts
newbie750 said:
ok Mav.... you've talked your talk to enough people..... it's time we take you out and show you what's really up. I've started a thread on the other side and it looks like a shit load of people are up for this. I just didn't realize that you're banned over there so I guess you can't read it :nanana

so the deal is this..... everyone gets together sometime after March/April for a private trackday at Spokanne. they only charge $110 per person and you get unlimited track use from 7:30 to 3:30. then you can show us just how fast you aren't :rolleyes



oh yah..... :redflip
Is this a private forum thing or can others join?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,517 Posts
werd.

I just want to be sure that we ban camp members can play together outside the forum.:showtime i love me popcorn
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,517 Posts
So what's the drama between newb and mav?
 

·
squirrelly fucker
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
there's no bad blood at all.... and the whole "vs." thing is more of a joke. it seems like a good lot of people are interested in doing this, so it's going to be nothing more than a private trackday for a large group of friends/internet geeks.

Dom.... you should know that you're more than welcome to join us. I don't think we should have to turn anybody away for this one. the main rules are going to be that nobody tries to prove themselves, or ride above their abilities. the last thing we want is to have a bad crash over there and ruin everyone's day. egos will definately be checked at the door, or you will be asked to leave.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,161 Posts
Mr. Clean said:
You know what's funny is that Mav is dumb enough to go fast enough to smoke some people.
It doesn't really work that way on the track. Someone dumb might be able to smoke someone on the street that's unwilling to push it too far, but that same person will just blow by dumbo on the track and leave him in his wake. Seen it all, more than once. ;)

People that *think* they're fast on the street have no idea what fast really is, till someone blows past them on the outside 20 mph faster than them and then disappears atogether two turns later. :laughing

He's probably faster than me, but that's not saying much.
Ya got that right! :redflip
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,161 Posts
newbie750 said:
the main rules are going to be that nobody tries to prove themselves, or ride above their abilities. the last thing we want is to have a bad crash over there and ruin everyone's day. egos will definately be checked at the door, or you will be asked to leave.
Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose and disqualify Mav right out of the gate? :confused :confused
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,126 Posts
Pete.. you asshat.. im going to smoke you dude.. flat out OWNAGE..

LoL.... :( :redflip :(

This sounds really fun.. how many people do we have going so far? Dont worry about my Ego.. any one who knows me offline knows im just fucking around.
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top