Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I am fairly new to this lovely community, I have not had the opportunity to get to know each of you wonderful people......but I HAVE noticed some pretty strange user names.... If you would be so kind....please take a moment to clue the rest of us into how and why you chose your screen names.

I guess I will start. Back in my early years of riding, luck and intelligence were not on my side. Over a 3 year period I wrecked 5 times........totalling 3 bikes......and breaking many, many bones. I have broken both legs, my left knee cracked, 3 bones in my left foot broken, too many bones to count in my right foot, and I temporarily lost my big toe on my right foot (sewed it back on and most of it lived. :) )

In my first accident, I went over a cliff at Deal's Gap and people had to repel down to get me..........very embarrassing.

My biggest accident involved my stupid ass not paying attention and running a red light. Got T-boned. That is where my right foot was crushed (and almost removed... :( ) and my big toe got its new pointed unbending shape. On top of that........it was "too hot" (NEVER AGAIN) to wear my gear so I had my jacket strapped to the back of my bike. When the car hit me, I slid down the pavement for a measured 110 feet (in the accident report) in a damn TANK-TOP!!!! My friends lovingly called me RoadRashed while I lay in bed with the massive body-covering bandages for about 6 weeks.... Took me several months to be able to walk again and had to use crutches for almost 1 year. (Got a handicap permit to use at college though! Great for parking....... :rolleyes:)

From that day on, I don't care if it is 100 degrees.......I will have my gear on. :laughing

After THAT accident I had my other 3 "accidents" from doing various stupid things in the mountains........

I can happily say that is HAS been over 5 years since my last accident though!!! WEEEEE!

O.K. Sorry about the never ending novel.......... Your turn. :D

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
welp I was happily drunk at last years Halloween bash that I threw. I was dressed as a dominatrix. B-RockZX9R and I were having a friendly battle about the 6 and the 9 well one of my party guests kept going Hey miztress hey miztress I turned around snapped my whip and said That's miztress6 to you !!!

The picture is from my friends B-day party a couple of weeks ago that is my nieghbor with me. I had flats on and she was wearing pumps she thought she was finally taller than me NOT :laughing we played Drunken twister with the girls and had a gret time

·
Forum Leader,
17,387 Posts
Reyndogg comes from 1/2 my last name + dogg on the end...picked that up in the 82nd..

RSV...

<--- see bike in avatar ;) 00.5 RSVR

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
was a nickname given to me by one of his teachers...
I reminded him of a friend of his that died.....
so he called me ziadel (that was his friends last name)

·
Registered
462 Posts
Mine pretty nerdy but some freinds and me wanted to start a clan for playing games and we all used names from the Chronicles of Amber books. I liked the name Random so I just kept it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Last name is Stoller, my friends shortened it to stoli when we started drinking as youths and it has stuck

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Simple.. Im a ninja that lurks in the shadows!

But ninja is always taken and nynja isnt.

·
Registered
737 Posts
same name i use everywhere for everything because it is easy to remember

c = first letter first name
greer = last name
00 = year i finished my undergrad

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Well, mine should be self-explanitory, but for the slow people....

Brian - my first name... F4i - my main bike

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
My name is Jaymz (pronouncded like James) and 04 is in tribute to Scott Ru$$ell, my all time favorite road racer.

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Avery....County in NC that I am from...Yea I know. Not very witty!:laughing

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
well mines stupid also. I used to play Killer Instinct ALOT and could beat almost anyone with my eyes closed and I ALWAYS used Jago... so it started out as jago then i went on to playing so many online games and irc channel that everyone got lazy and instead of typing jago they typed Jag. then it just kind of because JaGz so thats how i got mine.
:confused

·
Ask me if I care ...
2,777 Posts
My name....:D

·
Registered
866 Posts
Techy came from WAY back before you newbies to the net even knew there was a net.

You old ass dogs remember the apple 2 e's and the tandy 1000's. :redflip

Anywho, I was working on an AT&T mainframe and the techrep for them was watching me work. I pulled some wires here there and yonder and then the lights came on and I screamed "she's alive!" He said "man that is some really techy shit you just did". A friend heard him and bam, Techy was born.:D

·
Registered
70 Posts
umm, mine is pretty self explanitory, but just in case
My name is Nate, the first letter in my last name is S. soooooo
Nate S :p

I never really liked having a "code name" and plus its never taken so I can use it everywhere

Nate

·
Registered
188 Posts
because you are a meatball.

actually... I was trying to sign up for a hotmail address but all the nicknames I liked were taken... so I tried thinking of a name nobody would ever use. TADA!

1 - 20 of 201 Posts