Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have to run up to Farmington Hills and its 41degrees outside. I'm riding damn it. :thumb
Hope I don't freeze....wish me luck. ;)

mb.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
good luck... I'm finally putting up the bike today! :eek

·
Registered
828 Posts
Get some heated grips already. Heck I have some diamond stars and a heat troller in my basement and I don't even have a bike..hehe

b.

·
wants to go faster
1,028 Posts
motoboy said:
Have to run up to Farmington Hills and its 41degrees outside. I'm riding damn it. :thumb
Hope I don't freeze....wish me luck. ;)

mb.
BE CAREFUL MAN!!! Post up and let us know how it was when your fingers thaw...! :p

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jon super said:
Watch for salt!!!
You're right about that! :eek :eek Holy Shitz, I forgot how slippery that stuff is. With the humidity, the on ramps were a little damp, combined with the salt, made for slip slip slippery. :eek :snatched

It's really not that bad out. :shrug It even warmed up to 46 as I was out.
What a blast riding again! Man I needed that!! :eek:hyeah
The bike started right up and ran great. :thumb

I have a feeling people thought I was nutz :coocoo :confused being out there on the 22nd of December.

But I was like ----> :bounce the whole time!

mb. :biggrin

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
polarpc said:
You suck! :redflip

j/k dude!

Sorry bout that but I could hardly contain myself. :shrug

Kinda thinking about going back out. It's not that bad out but the main roads are a little busy and the back roads would be to damp and slippery. :shake So not sure were I'd go. :shrug

mb.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Man.. that is cool you got to get out. At this point, I would just like to sit on the bike and make "vroom vroom" noises. Next year... I am not puting the bike away. The bike is staying on a tender and I'll always have some Stabil on hand.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
jon super said:
Man.. that is cool you got to get out. At this point, I would just like to sit on the bike and make "vroom vroom" noises. Next year... I am not puting the bike away. The bike is staying on a tender and I'll always have some Stabil on hand.
:thumb

mb.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Dwight hope you rinsed her of when you were done. Never thought about salt being slick, just the damage it would do sitting on the shiny metal bits...like forks.

One of the things I hate about trailering back from Daytona in Feb...bikes are just caked in that crap, and it's too cold to hose 'em off. :(

Saw another bike out there, too. Talk about Vroom Vroom noises when I got back to my garage! :laughing

1 - 12 of 12 Posts