·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WickedNasty954 said:
Thats just fookin great!

:lol

Hey godfather, whats up
Hey you gonna make me a new avitar before I get in trouble for the old one of you and Reyndogg's??????

:DGODFATHER:D

·
Premium Member
10,229 Posts
Dat's fookin' cool!:ar15

·
Registered
973 Posts
today i was reading my college newspaper and saw this fuggin ad a website organization took out in our paper(i believe it was www.globalpeace.org por something), and it was uncle sam's body and his finger pointing at you with Osama Bin Laden's head imposed onto sam's body, saying " I want you to Invade Iraq" claiming it will send him more recruits, take the pressure off the fight against al qaeda, make the tension in the middle east more instensified, push saddam to attack with nuclear weapons, blah blah blah...

it was rather sickening to me...i hate pc organizations!!!!!!!! i wanted to rip that damn paper up, and then send a ddos flood straight up that sites server!!!!!! :redflip

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Sweet! :D

·
Registered
650 Posts
<slowly creeps in>

"F" Saddam and his cronies...
the Iraqi ppl have already been "F"ed for 20 yrs now so they deserve a break;)

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
689 Posts
Re: F Iraq

Very clever and well orchestrated on the part of the govt. For the purpose of revenge, perhaps? The whole "problem" could have been dealt with by now if: 1. The oil going out thru Syria and Turkey and so-on would have been stopped decisevely and completely. The revenues flowing into Iraq enabled Saddam to rebuild most everything, to fortify his palaces as well as to construct new ones at the people's "expense" and to build all manner of installations for who knows what purposes. 2. The so called "no fly" zones would have been extended to include the entire country and for any purpose. They would have been forced to travel by ground vehicles observable by satellite, 24/7. 3. Ports could have been blocked and ships could have been boarded and inspected for exclusion of anything "naughty". If these things had been done, the people would have replaced Saddam by now without need for us to consider the option.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts