Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What happened

What happened to your ride??

·
Registered
716 Posts
SilverF4- Like the avatar. That would be a cool 600RR color scheme. I still haven't warmed up to the silver belly pan on all the color schemes.

I posted my picture over on the rattling F4i post, but I'll put one here too..:redflip

My '02 - sans my corbin

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
TXF4i said:
SilverF4- Like the avatar. That would be a cool 600RR color scheme. I still haven't warmed up to the silver belly pan on all the color schemes.

I posted my picture over on the rattling F4i post, but I'll put one here too..:redflip

My '02 - sans my corbin

What did you F4i Dyno at.. Here's a pic of mine

·
Registered
716 Posts
SilverF4 said:
What did you F4i Dyno at.. Here's a pic of mine
Dyno results from August in Houston (95+ degrees, 90+ Humidity) stock bike (except corbin:D ) 93.7 Hp and 41.6Ft-Lbs of torque

·
Registered
716 Posts
Stock pipes

Are all these pictures of your bikes early on in their lives, or does everyone like the stock exhaust can?

I figured I'd keep the bike stock for the first season in case I wodded it up, and then mod it durign the second season, so I'll probably get a can and PC3 over the winter.

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
I left mine stock. I really don't care for the noise level that after-market pipes make and since I don't race, the small horse power gains/weight loss are of no interest to me. However, I'd like to get a Corbin seat, solo tail, and a few other nice appearence/comfort mods, but thats it. :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
Quack-

You have a F4 and RC. How or for what purpose do you decide which bike to ride?

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have

I have a Two Brothers C4 Aluminum slip-on.. It's just not in that picure and I got it off ebay for 80 bucks brand new..:D

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Hi TXF4i,

Usually I reserve the RC51 for the weekends at the hangouts or for the rides. The Bumblebee is usually for commuting or two-up riding. However, I'll swap them back and forth for all the different riding duties. Sometimes I feel like I-4, other times I feel like V-2 :D

Now all I need is another RC51 for Track Days and a nice dirt bike. :twofinger

·
Tequila Baron
2,879 Posts
Yet another F4i owner checking in.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Quack-

I still can't get over those pics of you riding the RC cross country. How you got on or off that think I still can't picture:shake

·
Registered
716 Posts
Xtant said:
Yet another F4i owner checking in.
Xtant-

I like the lighting effect. Also like the can. Have you had problems with your heel hitting the mid pipe with the Micron High mount?

Still trying to figure out what will lookg good but still be functional for my riding style. Can't find anyone near me that has the high-mount to try it out.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts