Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's gettin pretty dang chilly here. I think I'll have time to empty this tank of gas and that's about it before it gets too cold.

Someone from Florida or Texas remind me of why I live in Canada again? :twofinger

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
I have no clue why you live in Canada, Deb. :laughing

Other than the fact that it's raining, the 62 degrees F (16 C) that it is outside right now would be quite nice. :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well, it's been really crappy here in SK lately (woke up to snow on the ground the other day, thank goodness it melted by lunch) with the exception of the last 2 days when we hit 16 C. Took out the bikes for an hour each day and had fun. It's looking like it will be another nice day today so maybe we'll go out again. I still have 1/2 tank of gas to burn. However, it is a little unsettling riding over all the leaves on the roads :(

·
Registered
550 Posts
Sxy Rdr said:
I have no clue why you live in Canada, Deb. :laughing

Other than the fact that it's raining, the 62 degrees F (16 C) that it is outside right now would be quite nice. :D
Yeah, what happened to the sunny weather we were supposed to get all week? :rolleyes: Oh well...hopefully it'll at least be nice this weekend, cuz I need to ride!!! :)

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
In the upper 80s in the afternoon, sometimes 90s......70s in the evening :D

Fall doesnt usually start here until christmas time :laughing

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
fastnsxy said:
Yeah, what happened to the sunny weather we were supposed to get all week? :rolleyes: Oh well...hopefully it'll at least be nice this weekend, cuz I need to ride!!! :)
I need to fix my bike!!! Well, technically it is running now. Had to jerry-rig the clutch switch. :rolleyes:

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
WOTs Chick said:

That right there is EXACTLY why I'm moving to FL!!!

Okay so technically I'm moving there because of a certain someone but the weather is a nice bonus!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Currently it's in the 70's here. It's not too cold yet, but this weekend when I was planning on riding it's gonna dip down and get WINDY :rolleyes: (stupid chicago weather)

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
WOTs Chick said:

yup the only thing is the leaves don't really change :(

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
BABETTE said:
Currently it's in the 70's here. It's not too cold yet, but this weekend when I was planning on riding it's gonna dip down and get WINDY :rolleyes: (stupid chicago weather)
Actually i heard something about rain this weekend :( not that i could ride anyways :(

·
7,107 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Actually i heard something about rain this weekend :( not that i could ride anyways :(
oo are you still sick I hope you feel better soon get that riding in while you can :redflip

·
Registered
10,926 Posts
RE: fall weather

Sorry chickies... it's in the 80's year-round here! :redflip We do get a 'rainy' season Dec - Mar... but we can still ride. :D

·
Registered
79 Posts
I love the fall, my favorite season. Unfortunately it seems to get skipped now, goes straight from being hot to being really cold!

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
WI report...

today: high of 70
me: stuck at work, arrrrrgghh

tomorrow: high of 60, showers
me: gonna try riding anyway

Sunday: high of 50
me: brrrrr, where the heck did fall go (may try to head north to ride with my cousin, she just upgraded to a used F4i, and her husband is going to lower it for her tonight)

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
miztress6 said:
oo are you still sick I hope you feel better soon get that riding in while you can :redflip
Yep :( I didn't even go to work yesterday, but i had to come in today because one of the secretaries has the day off and i need to be here :(

Yeah yeah i'm gonna try to get more riding in as soon as i feel better :twofinger

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
Crazykell said:
That right there is EXACTLY why I'm moving to FL!!!

Okay so technically I'm moving there because of a certain someone but the weather is a nice bonus!
Yeah, but the only curves you get to ride are the ones from stop signs and traffic lghts. :laughing :twofinger

·
7,107 Posts
Sxy Rdr said:
Yeah, but the only curves you get to ride are the ones from stop signs and traffic lghts. :laughing :twofinger
;) Bah we have interstate exits :laughing

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Rachael927 said:
Again they keep saying that but unless I wake up and it's raining I think I'll ride to work. I haven't seen my baby boy in like two weeks :( Sunday it's gonna be in the 40's. :rolleyes Damn chicago. :mad

·
Moderator,
3,312 Posts
BABETTE said:
Again they keep saying that but unless I wake up and it's raining I think I'll ride to work. I haven't seen my baby boy in like two weeks :( Sunday it's gonna be in the 40's. :rolleyes Damn chicago. :mad
Yeah but you gotta love chicago, :laughing I haven't seen my baby in a while too :(

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
miztress6 said:
;) Bah we have interstate exits :laughing
The one to go to my Mom's house in Lake Worth is straight with a traffic light at the end of it. :laughing I went to school at Miami and I don't really remember any off ramps that had curves in them. :confused

1 - 20 of 32 Posts