Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FASTER NEWS December 19 2003-12-18

We've heard from many of you who have been looking forward to FASTER coming to your town with the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show, and are very sorry to announce that weíve got to cancel these screenings. Despite great support from fans, and the much-appreciated help of Cycle World, it turns out that these screenings are not the best way to be showing the movie.

Instead, we are going to focus on getting FASTER out to as many of you as possible, as soon as possible. We will release the DVD in the United States in March. Over the next few months we will also be showing the movie in selected cinemas in the US, The first screenings are in Salt Lake City and Park City, Utah in January, where FASTER is playing in the Slamdance Film Festival. The dates and times are:

Madstone Theater, Salt Lake City
Sunday January 18 at 3pm
Friday January 23 at 7pm

Slamdance Festival, Park City, Utah
Sunday January 18 at 8.30pm

Visit slamdance.com for full screening info
We will post news on further screenings soon. Please check back here for the latest info, or go to our sign-up page and weíll email you the updates. Thanks again for your support!

FASTER RELEASE IN OTHER COUNTRIES
We are making good progress and will have release dates soon. FASTER will be in cinemas in several countries and available on DVD and video all over the world. We will publish news as soon as we have it. Thanks for your patience.

TRACK DAY INFO
We want to make fastermovie.com a source of information on track days and schools all over the world. If you want your school, club or track listed on the site, send us your info.Thanks for your support

Mark Neale
FASTER Director

IF YOU WANT TO GO FASTER, TAKE IT TO THE TRACK.

·
I like boobs
12,333 Posts
Did you miss it at the bikeshow Mike? It was friggin awesome.

I'm definitely picking this thing up on DVD.

I ordered the Isle of Man DVD last week. Haven't seen it in my mailbox yet...

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Isn't there already a DVD called "Faster" that's about street car racing? I saw it at Aurora Suzuki the other day. :confused

·
Falling asleep to the sound of gunfire, nightly.
6,609 Posts
Is anyone that didn't see it at the bike show willing to go to UT to see it?

·
Vok Intu Mi EYz
4,393 Posts
GixxerPete said:
Isn't there already a DVD called "Faster" that's about street car racing? I saw it at Aurora Suzuki the other day. :confused
Yeah my car was in it!!

·
Registered
10,161 Posts
Ok, so one "Faster" movie is about street car racing, the other MotoGP racing? :confused :confused

1 - 9 of 9 Posts