Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a new DVD to add to your collection (it will be available in March). Faster is a first feature-length documentary filmed during the MotoGP 2001-02 season. The website has a really good video clip.

CHECK OUT THE CLIP

·
Registered
710 Posts
When and were is that going to be for sale?

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Probably be able to get it on Amazon in March. Looks like a must have.

They've got some screenings in Utah in January. They were originally going to have screenings at the Cycle World Motorcycle Shows, but decided against it.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
They had showings of it at the Dallas MC Show :confused didn't they? There have been a few local showings here in TX that people have been to. There will be one here in Austin the first week of April... just in time for my birfday!!

·
Registered
324 Posts
A definitely "Must have". And when MotoGP comes to Barber in 2005..hopefully...I will be there!! :D

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
azoomm said:
They had showings of it at the Dallas MC Show :confused didn't they? There have been a few local showings here in TX that people have been to. There will be one here in Austin the first week of April... just in time for my birfday!!
:thumb first Wednesday in April. When's your birthday??? Mine's the 11th... we'll have to have a par-tay!!!

·
Registered
5,429 Posts
azoomm said:
Yes, yes they did. Some of your fellow Austinites went to see it, as did your favorite grrl ;) It was awesome!! We'll have it on DVD when it comes out, I'm certain :laughing

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Grrl said:
Yes, yes they did. Some of your fellow Austinites went to see it, as did your favorite grrl ;) It was awesome!! We'll have it on DVD when it comes out, I'm certain :laughing
I was supposed to go with Hawker but ended up having boy trouble i had to stay in austin and deal with :( now i regret it big time... but yay that i get a second chance to see it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.