Lenny
Apu
Dr. Nick
Lionel Hutz

also the special guests they have on the show are hilarious

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I like almost all the characters on the Simpsons... but the one I 'mock' the most is Homer.....

mmmmm.......cycleforums.com..........mmmmmmm :laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Auto!

"Look at me now, I drive the bus man!"

·
Registered
14 Posts
Homer by far, but I also like Cletus the slack-jawed yokle.

"Some folks will never lose a toe, but then again some folk'el...Like Cletus the slack_jawed yokle"

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Marge's sisters Patty and Selma
I think my friend and I are going to end up like them middle adged bachelorettes with pets. Hopefully we'll have better hairstyles and clothes:(

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
karl_1052 said:
too many

Karl(his name is spelt with a K also)
Lenny

also the special guests they have on the show are hilarious
So do you guys think that Lenny and Karl are partners, or just really long time friends??? Sometimes I wonder about them and there seems to be more and more inuendos between them as the seasons pass by.

My favorite?? too many to choose I guess. You goota love Homer, and Dr. Hibbard and Ralph are always good for a chuckle. Maybe I should've asked who your LEAST favorite is. Mine is without a doubt Lisa.

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I totally forgot about Gill. That dude cracks my shit up!!! I think he is completely based on the old guy from "Glenn Gary Glenn Ross" (I think that was the name of it).

I love it when he is trying to sell the school the old Commodore computers and tries to add rustproofing and almost blows the sale. God, he makes me laugh.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Homer, by far

homer - Everytime i learn something new I forget something old, remember that time I took that home-wine making course and forgot how to drive
marge- that's 'cause you were drunk!

Lionel Hutz and Troy Maclure next probably.

·
It's not Rocket appliances.
19,663 Posts
lightner22 said:
I totally forgot about Gill. That dude cracks my shit up!!! I think he is completely based on the old guy from "Glenn Gary Glenn Ross" (I think that was the name of it).
Jack Lemon;)

the worst?
there isn't one. it is one of the best written series ever, and all the characters contribute to the flavour and humor

·
Registered
203 Posts
I gotta say Moe :D

I love the one where homer causes a blackout, everyone is looting, and Moe steals the cash register from his own bar :laughing

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Ralph..........."I think I broke my wookie" "My cats breath smells like cat food":laughing

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
has to be homer, his lil "ahh" is priceless. I wish i didnt work while it is on i havent seen it in so long

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hate to predictable but Homer has always been my fav. The episode where he gains weight to get disability make me howl!

·
Rule #34
14,509 Posts
I kinda like Agnes. Skinner's mom.

She likes collecting pictures of cakes..but doesn't care for cake. It's too sweet.

Uter is also funny. With his Chocolate joy joy and flavor bar.
What about Snake?
Fenji?
Manjula
Maude
Troy Mclure
Dr Nick
The Comic Book Guy

And the best lines to ever grace that show?

Dr. Stupid played by Ralph Wiggum: Now I am going to take out your liver bones!...Ooops! You're dead!
Mr Burns: I don't like that Dr. Stupid.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts