Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so it seems out little two wheeled drifting guru has been chalanged by several of us over the past year to take his mad crazy skillz to the track and prove to us once and for all how good he really is. :rolleyes

I suggest a private trackday for the CF peeps only. throttlewacker, 20hz, and I rented out Spokanne with two other dudes for $110 per person from 7:30am to 3:30 or 4:00 this past summer, and if fucking rocked. there were no limitations on track time ect.

who all would be down for this? I know it's a bitch to get there, but I think it would kick ass to get 20 or 30 of us together only for an entire day.

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
How do private track days work with regards to corner works and medical personal onsite. That would be my biggest concerns...

Outside of that, I think its a great idea and would be interested pending the above two.

Nico

·
Registered
6,732 Posts
newbie750 said:
so it seems out little two wheeled drifting guru has been chalanged by several of us over the past year to take his mad crazy skillz to the track and prove to us once and for all how good he really is. :rolleyes

I suggest a private trackday for the CF peeps only. throttlewacker, 20hz, and I rented out Spokanne with two other dudes for $110 per person from 7:30am to 3:30 or 4:00 this past summer, and if fucking rocked. there were no limitations on track time ect.

who all would be down for this? I know it's a bitch to get there, but I think it would kick ass to get 20 or 30 of us together only for an entire day.
Shit im in, just let me know when and how much!

·
Registered
5,792 Posts
if it was a day i could become available i would work a corner.. would be entertaining nonetheless.. never seen anyone work the rear break with their throttle hand before..

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I've done several track days at Spokane without corner workers, and so far it hasn't been a problem. Usually once everyone on the track at the time of a crash realises that there is a problem we all stop and resolve how to handle it; which usually means getting the track manager and a crash truck, and if need-be, an ambulance.

The fire department is only about a couple minutes from the track; and they usually do get there in literally a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
Drinky-Crow said:
Yup. I've also done several semi-private track days at Spokane with a group I ride with. Nothing serious has ever happened; we have had a couple three get-offs, but except for a concussion one time, and some dipshit that broke his ankle horsing off in the pits there haven't been any problems.

Usually enough non-riders accompany the group that there are people around to help out in the pits and sort of watch the track- not like having corner workers, but better than nothing.

Spokane's a fun track, and the drive over isn't so bad, especially in a large caravan.

I'd go for it, just to see Mav get 0wn3d. Hell, maybe he'd do okay. I know I'd sit out the first couple times he goes out.
:laughing

I'd be in for sure!

·
Registered
18,094 Posts
Alright...I'm in.

Just give me the date/time/cost. Let me know if you need any help setting things up.

I can pull a trailer with bikes for those interested. First come, first serve. :)

Nico

·
***Site Owner***
2,812 Posts
I would be down to work a corner or just take pics so we have record of this event! I think for most the sooner we line it out the better for planning!

·
Moderator,
8,310 Posts
I will work a corner or something.

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sweet..... my plan is comming together..... muahahahahaha

so let's pick a month for starters so that I can get in contact with the track and see what dates are available. the way it sounded last time is that they'll rent out the track for a private day on any given day that there's not another event scheduled. the cost was $110 per person with a 6 person minumum (we actually only had 5 guys show up, but they let us do it anyways as long as we covered the other guy's fee).

this is gonna kick ass..... Mav or no Mav :redflip

oh yah.... and since I started this idea..... someone has to give me and my bike a ride over there :nanana

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I'll be home for all of July but we have a few trips planned, If you try for that month I might be able to come.

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
let me know what the dates of your trips are going to be and I'll see what the track has available..... :thumb

it would be great to have you out there with us buddy. :love2

·
squirrelly fucker
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
so is Mav banned on this side, or has he just not responded yet? :confused

1 - 20 of 89 Posts