Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could someone possibley post up a link or something on where I could find a deal on a fem. riding jacket??? Was looking for something along the lines of, Alpine Star, HJC, or even Corsa would be fine.. Thats in advance..

t.

·
Mile high club instructor
3,324 Posts
Rezin said:
Um........................

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but TrickTape (Ever heard of them??) has riding jackets by every manufacturer you just named...............
He's even a mod!:eek

·
Registered
719 Posts
Rezin said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but TrickTape (Ever heard of them??) has riding jackets by every manufacturer you just named...............
:eek You don't say???? Who'd a thunk it...

·
Registered
23,150 Posts
really...../johnny carson voice.....' i did not know that'.....:laughing

so we got a mod, posting in the wrong forum asking about products that are sold by the owner of this forum......:crackup

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Rezin said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb here, but TrickTape (Ever heard of them??)
Come on, out of all the stuff I order.. You shouldn't even have to ask.. Tell ya the truth I just ordered myself a Dyno jacket on monday morning..

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
Denniskirk has a bunch of womans riding gear on closeout if you want to dig for something you like. They dont have the easiest website to navigate. Rez has everything they do though, might be able to take advantage of some of that price matching ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.