Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

Few pics from todays ride

2K views 57 replies 21 participants last post by  rekoniz 
#1 ·
My and my non-cycle forum brethren went for a little ride. Slew of backroads and then 211.

Yes..I know they are repaving 211 we were just using it to get to 340.

We decided to pull off and take a few pics.

#2 ·
Then we went down the back side were I was taking photos of the other 3 guys. Two dudes on GSXR600s were hauling ass up the mountain. They were riding very wrecklessly.

Notice how close he is to the car. My buddy Rob walks down and we sit and wait for the other 2 guys in our group to come back up for the last set of pics. ......

#3 ·
I look at Rob and say.. "if these guys don't settle down, one of them is going to eat shit hard.

Just as I say that.. I hear and see the guy on the Telefonica.

He ate shit HARD.

(this is not a series pic. This pic and the top pic are from two seperate runs.

#4 ·
I obviously took no more photos because I was attending to the rider while Rob directed traffic.

The dude was banged up. He kept saying he felt like passing out. I talked to him to keep him awake. He asks how his bike is and his buddy.. (who never checked on his friend that wrecked) is trying to get the bike out of the 4 foot deep revine. He gets the bike started and I plead with the dude who crashed he needs to get checked out...he staggers over to his GSXR that is AFU and rides off. The bike was toast. The kid was toast.

I wait for EMS and the state police to show to tell them the dudes left. he asked me if I knew anything about them and I honestly answered that I did not.

#9 ·
Sick man, was this the trick where you stand behind a tree naked and then jump out when a rider approaches and then click...click...click? :twofinger

From someone with experience that looked like it was going to leave a mark. Must have been a bad day for gixxer 6's. I was running up and down 33 today and ran into a guy at a gas station that had bit it on his gix 6. Forks were bent and the plastics and tank were pretty much trashed.

#10 ·
I don't think anyday is a good day for Gixxers. I watched 2 750s crash in spring of 2001. One guy shot off the road on route one north of the stafford courthouse for no apparent reason. He launched into the woods. He was wearing sweats.
I took another guy whom I had ridden previously on a road he said he knew well. I was pulled over waiting for him as I watched him cartwheel it on the last bend.

Both riders were weren't seriously injured.

Then I saw this dude on an R1 this spring.....ok..I won't go there :shake :D

Am I bad luck?

#22 ·
CasterTroy said:
WOW....I was wondering where the smell came from...where was this buried? Under a pile of spolied year old meat? :lmao
Actually, I think he did what most males do... dug through his dirty laundry pile and found something that didn't smell as bad as the rest. :laughing

#24 ·
Sxy Rdr said:
Actually, I think he did what most males do... dug through his dirty laundry pile and found something that didn't smell as bad as the rest. :laughing
WHY does it bother women SOOOO much when we do that? At least we are taking the time to find something that isn't offensive - from an olfactory perspective. So really, we are doing it for YOU. Although it sure as shit ain't getting ironed...

:D

Barry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.