Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone who has been to that area

I live in Bremerton Washington working at the Naval Shipyard and have a TDY coming up to San Diego here March 13th to June 9th. I would like to bring my bike with me and was looking at some opinions on what to do since i do not live in the area or have ever been to California. So far after tlaking about this with a few poeple all i hear is dont take it it will get stolen. Now ofcourse i am thinking on if i should bring it down or not because a few people have got me a little nervous. From what i understand we should be living in a rented Condo thats about all i really now.

ANyways just looking for some heads up on what to expect i drive a 2003 ZX7R and well i pretty much stand out like a whore in Church as you can tell from my picture. So if and when i do come down and you see someone who looks lost on a big pumpkin that would be me

·
Speed Pills, Bish.
2,641 Posts
So far I haven't had any problems, but I'm not in the condo type area. I'm living in Hotel Circle right now. Do you know if your condo comes with a garage or storage area?

Seems the daytime in the main parts of town here are pretty safe. Just stay out of El Badio (or whatever the hell its called)

·
Registered
745 Posts
make sure u get full insurance. alot of theft in diego.. real nice though alot of nice roads.

good luck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts