Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone used fieldsheer gear before?

I was thinking of purchasing a pair of fieldsheer leather pants that i can get for 79 dollars.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
I bought a fieldsheer perf jacket for passengers and it's about midgrade or so. Decent fit and finish and nice leather. It won't be confused with vanson or anything but should do fine. Sorry no input on the pants but all the one's I;ve seen have looked decent. For that price I wouldn't hesitate to buy them

·
Fine wine expert
3,306 Posts
I have two Fieldsheer textile jackets (Titanium Air and Spiga) and have been happy with both. That said, I'd probably be more picky when it comes to leather and would spend more to get something better.

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
I bought my wife some FS gear and she has had 3 minor drops with it. She was happily suprised at how well it works. I looked over the gear and it held up nice. These were of course lower speeds. I like the armor they have thought!

·
Registered
32 Posts
i was sponsored by fieldsheer from 2000-2002.there stuff is mid grade but good quality.the leather is a bit stiff and takes some time to break in as well.the sizing seems a tad small ie: i wear a 44 suit but had to bump to 46 in f.s. had a big lowside at vir in may of 02 and the suit held up fine.had a drop with their jacket and pants and all was well there too.decent product for good price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts