Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well.. Starting next Monday I'm a Salesperson at Powersports of Ft. Lauderdale :D

If anyone down here needs a bike, keep me in my mind.. I'll hook you up :eek:hyeah

·
Registered
228 Posts
sweet nags, glad you hooked up.. :) hey remember this? Mike is going to be in touch with you soon to resove the remainder of your dealings. :) When are ya gonna be back up this way? Are you gonna be at Biketoberfest?

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can't believe how good that bike looks. Is it the same motor I sold him or a different motor? I got dibs on a ride around the block on her when I'm up there next.

And no, I wont be up there for biketoberfest.. Maybe bike week

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nags...find a 2k1 silver and black f4i for the right price...and you might have a deal....

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
Hook me up!!! I need a bike SO badly! :p

Oh and Congrats!

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DolphinGirl said:
Nags...find a 2k1 silver and black f4i for the right price...and you might have a deal....
There are no silber and black F4i's to be found. My friend that works there has been searching for one for MONTHS. No dealer in the country has them. However, the 2003 is silver and black again.

I thought you were getting something bigger though? :confused

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
Congrats Nags!! :redflip

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dxfer said:
Bout time you got off your lazy ass and started a full time job :redflip
I had a job! I just have a new one now :redflip

Need a new bike??? :eek:hyeah

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Cool, let us know when the new 2003's come in especialy the 600rr!

·
Forum Leader,
6,102 Posts
Man where were you when I got the 954? Oh well...I will keep you in mind for my next purchase. I get bored quickly.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Is that the one on Sunrise?

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Snowman said:
Is that the one on Sunrise?
Yep.. Corner of 95 and Sunrise.

steve, I talked to Leon when he got back.. I heard the story :) Glad you're aiight.

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
nags said:
Come on down here and I'll hook ya up :hubba :D
If it were that easy I would be in my teleporter as we speak! Oh wait....if I have a teleporter how come I'm not down there right now? :redflip :giddy

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Crazykell said:
If it were that easy I would be in my teleporter as we speak! Oh wait....if I have a teleporter how come I'm not down there right now? :redflip :giddy
Are you holding out on me??? :redflip ;)

·
Registered
369 Posts
Congrats Nags!

Be careful in the cycle sales business, I've had a few friends work in that area and it was cut-throat. Meaning they will fire you whenever they want for whatever reason, especially Powersports. Ruthless!

Keep it real though,

Goose

·
Registered
228 Posts
nags said:
I can't believe how good that bike looks. Is it the same motor I sold him or a different motor? I got dibs on a ride around the block on her when I'm up there next.

And no, I wont be up there for biketoberfest.. Maybe bike week
Nah not the same motor.. he used the motor out of his wrecked 600, th eone that has 900 cams pistons and all in it.. the one he go tin the deal needs arebuild. he thinks the crank is bent or something like that.. nasty knockin sound when we had it runnin. anyways.. Im sure Mike will let ya taker for a spin when you finally get yer buttocks back to town.. :) we have been busy all day tearing down Redline Jesses Bike for some repairs. Mike is a motor god.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts