Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
Just wanted to share my fortune. My first bike was a Ninja 600, that bikes all screwed up now, doesnt work or anything a peice of crap, but anyways I finnaly got my rentz to let me buy my next bike. 00 CBR F4, only 4000 miles on it, lots of polish and some chrome. Thinkin about converting the rear to the F4i rear but dont think its worth it, maby just get a real nice seat cowl. Also wanted to chrome the rims because I dont know how to maintain polished parts and heard it was a bitch, but also heard that chrome chips real easy after a few tire changes. But anyways, here is my baby...

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
congratulations man :thumb

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Like the bike...Not the set up:barf

Could have done without the help there Ian:twofinger

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
Just not a fan of the Chrome

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
i think it looks great, all of it, and thats coming from someone who doesn't really like chrome

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Not a fan of chrome wheels on bikes either. Sportbikes and black wheels are perfect match to me.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
The chrome looks perfect on that bike to me :shrug

Not to much and all in the right places :thumb

·
Rule #34
14,508 Posts
that's a good looking ride. Chrome doesn't bother me really. It's not in your face with stock on doo dads.

·
Read Only
1,887 Posts
How old do you have to be to ride in FL?

I thought you were 16.:confused

·
Registered
5,836 Posts
Nice looking bike...Have fun with it and most importantly be safe!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.