Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Damn, it's been forever since anyone's done anything silly down here, must be lots of them were weeded out this spring...huh, darwinism.

Well, after my ride with al and greg yesterday...good meetin up with you guyys by the way, even if it was kindof short, I made my way up to ecity from hertferd, NC. Just outside of hertferd, I was cruising up a street, luckily it was kindof in town and so i was doing the speed limit, and there were two troopers, one on either side of the road with lights a flashin....oooh, i thought, they're celebrating christmas, yeah popo!

So, I was a bit nervous cruising up to them as both cops were outside talking and upon seeing me, one walked into the middle of the road and started to motion for me to pull over. Sticking with my initial thoughts about christmas, I reasonable assumed they were pulling me over to offer some milk and cookies or perhaps a candycane, as opposed to maybe something i'd done about 20 minutes ago.

But, just as I was about to pull over, johnny popo 2 yelled something and popo 1 waived me on. Hmmm, I thought, must be out of candycanes, and forgot about it.

Then today, spoke with a buddy down here who was at the suzuki shop in ecity about one hour before this incident. Seems he saw a yellow bike going by so fast that he couldn't tell if it was an inline 4 or a twin, nor who made it...and this guy knows bikes, so dude musta been haulin. about 4 minutes later, he hears sirens, lots of sirens...then 5 cop cars go flying by.

Then another of our buddies who's an emt said the cops are looking for a yellow gsxr750 who gave them the slip yesterday by zipping through town at ridiculous speeds.

All of which made me wonder if the conversation between the two cops in hertferd wasn't about running out of candycanes, but about popo 1 thinking I was a likely suspect and trying to pull me over and popo 2 telling him, "It was a yellow bike you jackass."

·
Lazy-Dog-Design.com
5,714 Posts
no candy canes??? dammit

·
Registered
244 Posts
Just another example of some ahole making it worse for everyone. Someone who goes thru the middle of town doing triple digits belongs in the back of Popo's car. At the least, sane people try to limit the number of witnesses.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Re: Finally...more Ecity squidly behavior to report

GixxerJohn said:
ummm.......my name is not al........
\
:laughing oops. Sorry john, musta been reading all those al posts and had a braini fart.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts