Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep thats right i went out for my first time ever deer hunting this morning, a friend of mine has like 5 different tree stands on some property right down the rd. from where i live. so he picks me up this morning and he shows me my stand and takes off for his. well i'm up there for about 1 hour to 1-1/2 hours and i start hearing some snorting, well i get all excited, try to see if the deer is coming my way. all the sudden i hear something coming up behind me. so i'm thinkin WTF? i turn around and its my buddy saying hey did ya hear that buck snorting? i'm like yeah WTF are you doing back over here? he's like oh i shot one about 1/2 hr. ago and i figured you'd want to learn how to field dress. i just chuckled and said sure lets do it.(boy that was quick). so that pretty much ended my first hunting day. i had alot of fun. and i cant wait to get back out there to do it again...just wanted to share

·
CF's Official Bookie and Trivia God
9,070 Posts
You shure he wasn't snorting and giving you a hard time???
Sounds like it to me

Peace Out

·
Registered
726 Posts
You know, you can sleep inside a dead deer to keep warm. Just slice open their belly and hop into bed!

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
i want to go hunting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts