Nice avatar dude!:redflip

·
Registered
5,267 Posts
Forgot i can't ride. The TLR is in pieces.:(

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
I will ride tomorrow! The antibiotics have purified me. Yall wanna do something over in these parts? Roads are great and havent seen snow or snow control (salt, dirt) in 2 weeks. Still some snow on the ground up around Beech Mtn though. Maybe a Hot Springs Loop, Franklin Loop (the NEW road!!!). Let me know when and where.
I will likely ride Sat or Sun also weather permitting.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Boomer said:
Well, let's see...INSANE was taken care of with the completion of Turkeyfest...so what is the next stop Brent-ster?! :laughing

Get your own thread biotch. Yes I'm still ill *cough* but no you covered for me sufficiently, thank you.

I didn't have any route in mind, just a wakeup from the party and ride kinda idea. Scott where do you live?

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
You all want to meet up on 181? Brent I pm'd Scott'b already and he is game too. I figured you were still under the weather and ddnt want to tempt you:laughing

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
im out for awhile, I have to find some led's or replacement bulbs for my bike so I can get it put back together and get my chain tightened and lubed for tomorrow. will be my first ride in over a month:eek I cant beleave the month went this fast!

·
Registered
631 Posts
I might be down with a ride... I'm planning to pick up my GSXR tomorrow but if that doesn't go well (and NOTHING about it has so far) I'll be itching to take the lil' CBR out. Leathers are off for repair though so I'll be riding nice and low-key.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yep, I'm in for tomorrow. The roads in the higher elevations might still be a little rough, but definately ridable!

If you guys want, we can meet at 181, ride it a couple of times and then I can bring you around Lake James into Marion, then down into Lake Lure. All good roads, and I just checked them Sunday, they're pretty clean.

·
Rolling Chicane
8,124 Posts
Who wants to pick up my helmet from Scott for me? :toothy

·
The Henry Hill of the underground KTM Mafia
4,695 Posts
I am in so yall just let me know what time to meet. Scottb I guess I can meet at your place what time??? TL ya wanna meet me on the way?? I will check the thread later as I have some work to do from home as I got a cycle fatality claim off NC 28 today.:(

1 - 20 of 52 Posts