Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Mr. Practicality to you!
1,365 Posts
Somehow I doubt spring is around the corner.... BUT... you got a bike with knobbies. Just wait till the snow gets nice and thick and have some fun. :p

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Thats right!! I was extremely tempted to ride the Big Red Pig into work tonight..............but my new headlight has not come in yet. And put it this way. Compared to the stock headlight I would probably be better off taping a mini maglight to the fender. You want to talk about a POS. My new UFO 55/60 headlight, switch and Ricky Stator stator should be here next week..........or shortly after Kissmas!! :clap

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
We didn't get shit here. It's just super frigid outside. With the windchill it's supposed to get to well below 0. I was hoping that it would snow since then my winter transportation would show up automatically. hehe. Now I'll have to ride to work. ugh. hehe. No matter, my seat already cracked *again* from the cold the other day. The new crack(s) go nicely with the hole from last winter. :D Although I really shouldn't be riding in this cold shit anyways. That's how I crashed last time. Well, that and that cursed 208GP tire - and my own stupidity. :p

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
I think this is the coldest it's been here in years

I think I'm gonna have to bus it this morning. Dorkus on the news said there were slick spots in the road. And, having "been there done that", I don't wish to become one with the road. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
DC got a little dusting yesterday. the wife and i were downtown shopping when we got caught in some rain...which then turned to steady flurries. it actually helped with my holiday spirit walking home with x-mas presents in the snow. work has had me pretty Grinch-ified lately.

·
Moderator,
8,601 Posts
rekoniz said:
work has had me pretty Grinch-ified lately.
I had to throw a lady out of her apt in the sub-zero windchill less than a week before Christmas today. I was unable to find a Grinch mask, so I showed up and said, "HO, HO, HO, you gotta go!!":D I might have felt bad about it had she not been a crazy bitch who liked to chase people around with a knife and cut up her neighbors tires.:shake

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
GoGo Gadget said:
I had to throw a lady out of her apt in the sub-zero windchill less than a week before Christmas today. I was unable to find a Grinch mask, so I showed up and said, "HO, HO, HO, you gotta go!!":D I might have felt bad about it had she not been a crazy bitch who liked to chase people around with a knife and cut up her neighbors tires.:shake
The lady that lived in my apt before I did got booted out too. She was crazy as hell. She used to call the cops every other day because the birds were too loud. She came by daily for a couple of weeks and periodically for several months afterwards. She was always saying "Wut's dat boyyy doinnnnn in muh apaaaartmennnnnt?" I remember when the sheriff came with a psychiatrist and she wouldn't open the door. She was telling them that sometimes people with super powers talked to her. They ended up kicking the door in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts