Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that I'm no one really important, but I was wondering if there are any track days or gatherings that you Southern Florida people might be having during Oct. 26 to Nov. 9? I'll be in and out of the area during those two weeks I was hoping to meet some of the members down there if possible..

To be specific.. I'll be in the Boca/West Palm/Port St. Lucie area from Oct. 26 to Oct 29. and from the Nov. 5 to Nov. 9. So if you guys are getting together for any reason and don't mind having a Northerner join ya for a little..

·
Registered
560 Posts
greco gixxer said:
I know that I'm no one really important, but I was wondering if there are any track days or gatherings that you Southern Florida people might be having during Oct. 26 to Nov. 9? I'll be in and out of the area during those two weeks I was hoping to meet some of the members down there if possible..

To be specific.. I'll be in the Boca/West Palm/Port St. Lucie area from Oct. 26 to Oct 29. and from the Nov. 5 to Nov. 9. So if you guys are getting together for any reason and don't mind having a Northerner join ya for a little..
yes... sort of....
get with sharkbait, he's comming to a track day i'll be at oct 27th at NFMP in jennings fl. (north fl). hes driving up from the west palm area sat. night and is looking for anyone who wants to come up with him. pm him or me. ill be there to.

·
Moderator,
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Florida Freeaaakssss....

Great thanks for the invite..
I also noticed a South florida meet at Hooters. Is that weekly? Bi-weekly? Monthly? That would be a good thing as well..

melk-man said:
yes... sort of....
get with sharkbait, he's comming to a track day i'll be at oct 27th at NFMP in jennings fl. (north fl). hes driving up from the west palm area sat. night and is looking for anyone who wants to come up with him. pm him or me. ill be there to.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Here's our weekly list :D

Wednesday night - Hooters on Pines (Hollywood) and University Dr

Thursday - Fuddruckers on US1 in Miami

Fridays - Fud's again in Fort Lauderdale on Federal just North of Sunrise Blvd.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
greco gixxer said:
Do you guys mind if I pop in and say helllooooo?

Come on down :redflip

1 - 7 of 7 Posts