Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Moderator/Coder,
8,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who's had an orgasm from the vibrations of a bike's engine? What sort of bike was it, and were you riding it or were you the passanger?

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
No I had vibrating panties...:D Helps with the tension of someone else driving..:crackup :crackup

·
GOOOOOO!!!!!! Colin!
1,287 Posts
eugene_a said:
So who's had an orgasm from the vibrations of a bike's engine? What sort of bike was it, and were you riding it or were you the passanger?
are you serious? i would be suprised if this ever happened.

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
I've had the opposite happen when a Stop sign jumped out of nowhere and my genitals stopped my passenger. Few things kill your libido like a crushing shot to the junk.

·
Have you seen Pauldun's frakking awesome post?
9,765 Posts
Destitute said:
Few things kill your libido like a crushing shot to the junk.
:snarf :crackup :crackup :crackup

Truer words were never spoken. About the only other thing that competes with the shot to the junk is this. The libido never stood a chance...

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: Re: For the girls: Who's had orgasms on bikes?

smoke said:
are you serious? i would be suprised if this ever happened.
I've had passengers have one, or get REALLY close. On the 929 if you hold it around 7.5k in first gear it'll have that effect. The 750 turbo around 6k it will do the same. There is an RPM which will pretty much make the bike resonate, just have to find it.

·
Prudish Wanker and official ROSSIFUMI SCUMBAG
1,061 Posts
There is some crazy shit popping up now that there is a forum just for the sex junkies.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts

·
Registered
7,266 Posts
My sporty vibrated me into orgasm almost everytime I rode it...Most cruisers do...This is why I prefer them :cruisin

·
Registered
583 Posts
:( Humm your wrong, maybe your just doing it wrong......i knew someone who did it wrong and couldnt make me have an orgasm......maybe it was becase he was 30 seconds and there he blew:crackup

1,537 Posts
went for a ride yesterday with my girl on the back. when we came back she was like"I'm wet all over" I was like"Yeah, me too, it's pretty hot out and I keep sweating", she replied, "Noooo, I'm WET and i don't know why, I wasn't even thinking about Sex! but we're having sex before we go back out"

1 - 20 of 65 Posts