Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Grand Master Fu
1,934 Posts
Google!!! Best damn tech manual out there :D :thumb

IRC is good for some stuff too. Try joinging #appnamehelp or #osnamehelp on a major network (Undernet is my fave) and usually there is 1 or 2 people who will offer advice.

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
I am member of sysopt.com, dfi-street as well as OCForums and overclockers.com. I love DFI-Street for super fine tuning the DFI motherboards which are the best for OCing in my opinion. Sysopt.com is good for all around advice but I haven't gone there in ages.

·
Dark Lord
2,071 Posts
Google and newsgroups.

I'm also on a bunch of Oracle e-mail lists (Internal and External) for work specific stuff too.

Mark

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
i'm always idling in #mklinux on freenode. i'm on a bunch of mailing lists: linux kernel, some debian lists, lists for linux and netbsd ports to different archs (alpha, amd64, sparc, mips, pa-risc).

i used to be all about usenet, but not since around '98, a little after the aol influx. spam ruined usenet.

for web sites: slashdot.org, arstechnica, realworldtech.com (hard core stuff about cpu design), storagereview, anandtech, the register and the inquirer for industry gossip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.