Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts

·
The hardest button to button.
9,942 Posts
I used to use trillian. But now I exclusively use MSN messenger. I can't be bothered with anything else!

·
Registered
21,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I'm not being THAT sarcastic.. we've all been through the Murphy's Law.. just sucks it happened to you. :p

What features did it have that you liked enough to buy?

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Thanks Jewelz... I used to only use Trillian ~ then went just to Yahoo! now back using ALL of them.

Installing. :D

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
Thanks...it is SWEET!

·
Owner of the Iron Butt-tocks
632 Posts
Does this program allow you to chat in other services's chat rooms or just IM people on other services?

I use yahoo exclusively but would like to join in CF chat sometime...but youse guys-n-gals use AOHELL for the chat room.

·
Registered
28,590 Posts
Labswine said:
Does this program allow you to chat in other services's chat rooms or just IM people on other services?

I use yahoo exclusively but would like to join in CF chat sometime...but youse guys-n-gals use AOHELL for the chat room.
I tried starting it for the Yahoo! users... no one showed :shrug

·
Power hungy mad man!
17,768 Posts
its looks like "the new improved trillian fischer price edition"

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Sweet. Thanks for the link. I have been having trouble with my Yahoo part of Trillian the past few months. Maybe I'll have better luck with the new version.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I really don't like it compared to 0.74. It's clunky, difficult, and cheesy to me. And the sounds... I had to google a FAQ to turn the damned beeping off, that's not right.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.