Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang -

Just got a time and location secured for next weekends race. It will be at Fremont, we will offcially have the track at 5pm, with racing to begin at 6pm and run until 9pm.

Anyone who wants to show up for early practice can do so for $15 paid at the gate and $10 will be removed from your total race fees. You will however be mixed in between kart classes throughout the day ( thats $10 of the $15 credited towards MMMRL race fees). We will need to hustle through the program with reasonable breaks between heats, but come ready to race so we can move the show along.

Please be sure to find me at the track for registration, I no longer will chase you down for classes and fees. It is too hard for me to keep track of everyone and get my own show together. So, please be courteous and come to me to register in a timely manner.

I would also like to use this as the make up points date for the rained out #2 race, if anyone has objections please notify me ASAP, only if the majority want to hold off and risk not making it up will we not count this as a points event.

I hope everyone will plan on attending this event as it is at least 2 hours closer than the planned Circleville event.

Hope to see you there,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts