Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
man I roll into work and its like a damn mash unit seems everyone decided to beat the crap out of each other. I just put aldays face back together and we had some other lady who severed a nerve in her hand but couldnt be bothered sticking around to finish the repair:rolleyes well my hands work ok so I dont care.

Hopefully it stays quiet now since I am sodamn tired.

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Damn, that blows. I hate when the work day starts like that....

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The funny part is they are all women and in true ghetto style, f this and f that with their 3rd grade education:shake

Looks like I got the mess cleaned up so hopefully I can cruise for a few hours, not all of us can be like jimmy and sleep in a truck all day:redflip

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah, the tough girls.. oh brother. Sounds like Harlem 20 yrs ago.

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:

Looks like I got the mess cleaned up so hopefully I can cruise for a few hours, not all of us can be like jimmy and sleep in a truck all day:redflip

Tom
How do u know Jimmy is SLEEPING?????

You never know........

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JAYBIRDGTO said:
How do u know Jimmy is SLEEPING?????

You never know........
Well we are out for cocktails last night and I am sure a certain someone wore him out:crackup :crackup :crackup

Tom

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
I feel for you man. It's always amazing how many low life's show up at the ER on Friday and Saturday night. And to think there are people who say we don't have a nationalized health care system in this country. :rolleyes

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kawboy40 said:
I feel for you man. It's always amazing how many low life's show up at the ER on Friday and Saturday night. And to think there are people who say we don't have a nationalized health care system in this country. :rolleyes
I dont mind that too much ( otherwise I wouldnt work in an er:D ) its the ones that give you shit for trying to help them, or the ones who obviously dont want to help themselves and expect us to fix ALL of their problems:rant

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:
Well we are out for cocktails last night and I am sure a certain someone wore him out:crackup :crackup :crackup

Tom
She was at it again, huh???

:clap :clap :clap

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
JAYBIRDGTO said:
She was at it again, huh???

:clap :clap :clap
Well we were at croxleys but I left early since I had to be here at 7:(

Tom

·
ReelSolid.TV
9,056 Posts
tommymac said:

Tom
:kickballs :censored :whip :lick

to the jacuzzi... that bootie...
smack it up, flip it, rub it down...
OH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:
Well we were at croxleys but I left early since I had to be here at 7:(

Tom
I like that spot. I want to go again there. Bartender was slammin'!

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
man all this early am drama and now tumble weeds are rolling through here:laughing

Tom

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
tommymac said:
.... its the ones that give you shit for trying to help them, or the ones who obviously dont want to help themselves and expect us to fix ALL of their problems:rant
It's people like that who are the ones I was referring to when I said low life's. It's not just because they are poor. You can be poor/ lower income and still be civil.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Kawboy40 said:
It's people like that who are the ones I was referring to when I said low life's. It's not because they are poor. You can be poor/ lower income and still be civil.
Oh I agree. The ones who want to make themseleves better I will go the extra mile for, its the ones that give me shit and expect me to do all this stuf ffor them are the ones that get me going.

I like working on traumas but this one lady will be brought in as a doa one of these days. Apparently her man did a number on her ( and the way she carried herself its no surprise) but said she will take care of it and didnt want talk to the PD or social work, now if she was looking for help I would have done everything for her but when you bitch and moan about stupid stuff and dont want to stay for treatment I really cant be bothered either.

Tom

·
Registered
740 Posts
tommymac said:
Oh I agree. The ones who want to make themseleves better I will go the extra mile for, its the ones that give me shit and expect me to do all this stuf ffor them are the ones that get me going.

I like working on traumas but this one lady will be brought in as a doa one of these days. Apparently her man did a number on her ( and the way she carried herself its no surprise) but said she will take care of it and didnt want talk to the PD or social work, now if she was looking for help I would have done everything for her but when you bitch and moan about stupid stuff and dont want to stay for treatment I really cant be bothered either.

Tom
Yeah, when i used to hang out with my Pop @ the hospital( he was a x-ray tech) on fri nights, i would see all kinds of shit. The ones i was always confused about were the ones where a guy had some serious lacerations/ shots/ or broken limbs and the cops would be questioning him/her about how they got it and the most used line i remember them saying was " Man, i don't know!!"

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
Tom, just out of curiosity, what's the highest level of BAC/ ETOH have you seen a person who was still walking and talking.

We had a woman one time who was above a .40 (IIRC she was .43) and still walking and talking. She actually wanted to get off the gurney and walk away.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Highest I have had tha twas walking and talking was .350 anything higher has been down for the count, we dont get too many of the drunks here they mostly go to the county hospital down the road.

Tom

·
USMC 0341 '89-'93
3,176 Posts
tommymac said:
Highest I have had tha twas walking and talking was .350
The funny thing is I think that level would kill 90% of us. I imagine you have to work pretty hard to get your tolerance up that high.

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kawboy40 said:
The funny thing is I think that level would kill 90% of us. I imagine you have to work pretty hard to get your tolerance up that high.
We had one frequent flier who prolly had a baseline around there, this guy was 39 and on dialysis and could survive being dialized twice a month:eek He would come in looking to be admitted but all we would do is feed him and make sure his K was all right and he would be sent out. he abused the system so bad it was unbelievable:rolleyes

Tom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts