Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this sent to me :D

Funny as hell, especially the background guy.

I don't want to hear how that you have seen it before or that it is a repost. New to me and I think it's funny, so I'm sharing here, so there :nananahttp://www.compfused.com/directlink/1149/

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
It's way too quiet this Friday afternoon... Is everyone out buying 3 loaves of bread, 3 dozen eggs, 5 gallons of milk and 25 rolls of TP? :nanana

My contribution to the Friday funny thread:
A man returned home from the night shift and went straight up to the bedroom. He found his wife with the sheet pulled over her head, fast asleep. Not to be denied, the horny husband crawled under the sheet and proceeded to make love to her. Afterward, as he hurried downstairs for something to eat, he was startled to find breakfast on the table and his wife pouring coffee.

"How'd you get down her so fast?" he asked. "We were just making love!"

"Oh my God," his wife gasped, "That's my mother up there! She came over early and had complained of having a headache. I told her to lie down for awhile."

Rushing upstairs, the wife ran to the bedroom. "Mother, I can't believe this happened. Why didn't you say something?"

The mother-in-law huffed, "I haven't spoken to that jerk for fifteen years, and I wasn't about to start now!"

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
And another...

A woman was leaving a convenience store with her morning coffee when she noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery. A long black hearse was followed by a second long black hearse about 50 feet behind. Behind the second hearse was a solitary woman walking a very mean looking dog on a leash. Behind that were 200 women walking single file.
The woman couldn't stand the curiosity.
She respectfully approached the woman walking the dog and said, "I am so sorry for your loss, and I know now is a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"
The woman replied, "Well, that first hearse is for my husband."
"What happened to him?"
The woman replied, "My dog attacked and killed him."
She inquired further, "Well, who is in the second hearse?"
The woman answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my husband when the dog turned on her."
A poignant and thoughtful moment of silence passes between the two women.
"Can I borrow the dog?"
"Get in line."

·
Moderator,
11,006 Posts
There was a guy in a bar one night that got really drunk, I mean really, really, really drunk.
When the bar closed he got up to go home.
As he stumbled out the door he saw a nun walking on the sidewalk.
So he stumbled over to the nun and punched her in the face.
Well the nun was really surprised but before she could do or say anything he punched her again.
This time she fell down and he stumbled over to her and kicked her in the butt.
Then he picked her up and threw her into a wall.
By this time the nun was pretty weak and couldn't move.
So then he stumbled over to her, put his face right next to hers and said. "Not very strong tonight, are you Batman?"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts