Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I'm at the mall with my wife, picking out little stuffed animals and toys for kids, to pass out at the hospital on Christmas Eve. This little girl, prolly 3-4, points at me and says "SANTA?"

My wife started laughing, the girl's mom started laughing in that embarassed way, and I couldn't help but laugh. All the people in the area started laughing. I was carrying a red bag with the toys from other stores in the mall so I can see where she made the connection. I guess the belly doesn't hurt much, either:laughing :laughing (it's not that big:rant )

I knelt down and she looked at me all innocent, so I gave her a shot to the eye and kicked her ass:laughing j/k I gave her a little stuffed animal from the bag, she gave me a hug, and we left the store.

I DON'T HAVE A BELLY LIKE A BOWL FULL OF JELLY!!!!:rant :rant

:laughing :laughing

·
Registered
8,137 Posts
Maybe she thought your wife looks like a ho ho ho! :redflip

Just kidding man, that's pretty funny. Others may not have taken it quite so well. :thumb

·
Moderator,
17,102 Posts
:laughing That's hysterical.

We took Christian to a carnival when he was about two and a half and he saw some old drunk guy sitting on a bench by where we had to get tickets and he got all excited. He started pulling on my shirt and said, "Mom. MOM! Look! It's SANTA!!"

ALl that guy had was the big white-ish yellow beard and a few dirty tufts of white hair. He was filthy. But Christian was the happiest kid in the world just to have seen him. He wanted to go obver there to "Santa" but I told him Santa needed a break.

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A couple of years ago I had the greatest goatee. Now, it's all white/grey with a little strip of brown in the middle. I think it's time to shave it:laughing

·
Good on 2 God on 1
4,568 Posts
Re: Re: Frucking kids!!!

Gaff said:
Fat fuck:laughing
:lmao

You are so wrong Gaff!!

LMAO Jester! Too funny!

·
Forum Leader,
18,929 Posts
:crackup I had a little kid at the place I use to work think I was Mrs. Clause cause it was christmas eve and I was wearing red pants, green sweater, and a santa hat :laughing He was the cuties little boy. My co-workers got a huge kick out of it haha

·
Registered
5,837 Posts
I wouldn't worry bout the belly too much there Jester, you have to remember the mind of a child is soo innocent...she didn't make the connection because of the belly, she made the connection of the red bag. That is a cute story though!!

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
:crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup :crackup

·
Registered
5,323 Posts
Soooooo, Santa, how'd you get the gut? Six packs or cookies?

·
Super Moderator
23,501 Posts
1fastchick said:
:crackup I had a little kid at the place I use to work think I was Mrs. Clause cause it was christmas eve and I was wearing red pants, green sweater, and a santa hat :laughing He was the cuties little boy. My co-workers got a huge kick out of it haha

You sure it was Mrs Claus?:nanana Or did they say " Look its Hermey from Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.":nanana :nanana :nanana :nanana :nanana :nanana

WHy werent you at elf practice?:nanana

:nanana :nanana

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts