Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'87 Subaru GL Wagon... $800 obo

I never drive it. It needs some work. Make an offer.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cmael said:
what does it need?
To be honest with you, I'm not exactly sure... I really don't know that much about cars. What I know is that the car seems underpowered compared to how it ran when it was my daily driver. Also, I think it either needs new front wheel bearings on the left, or CV joints, or something. It makes a clunky noise when you turn left... or is it when you turn right? Anyway, that's mainly what I've noticed.

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
DFC22 said:
To be honest with you, I'm not exactly sure... I really don't know that much about cars. What I know is that the car seems underpowered compared to how it ran when it was my daily driver. Also, I think it either needs new front wheel bearings on the left, or CV joints, or something. It makes a clunky noise when you turn left... or is it when you turn right? Anyway, that's mainly what I've noticed.
Sounds like the CV joint/drive axle...

If you wanna fix it before selling it the part cost is about $50 and i'll throw it in there for free :)

The dealer/shop would charge 2 hours of labor but i've got it down to half an hour.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
JRachnerZTT said:
Sounds like the CV joint/drive axle...

If you wanna fix it before selling it the part cost is about $50 and i'll throw it in there for free :)

The dealer/shop would charge 2 hours of labor but i've got it down to half an hour.
I might take you up on that in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks James...

Darren

1 - 6 of 6 Posts