Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll probably be putting an ad in cycle trader if I don't use these two bikes as trade-ins on something else.

2000 R6 -- $5500
5300 miles
New D208's with ~150 miles on them
Recent full service, including oil, air filter, fuel filter, etc.
Completely stock otherwise

2003 WR450F -- $5000
30 miles
Totally stock
Bark-busters and Renthall bars sitting in boxes, waiting to be installed

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure yet. Maybe nothing. I'll be buying the wife a new bike come spring and I may or may not replace the R1. Regardless, both bikes are just sitting idle and I'd rather see them go to a good home and put a little cash back in my pocket.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you want to see something specific, I can go downstairs and take a better picture.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AtomicF4i said:
Um, getting your wife another bike? Or is she going to get the new R6 so she can match your new R1? :confused
I'll probably buy her the FZ-6. She was a little intimidated by the R6.

·
James "finger tight" Rachner
7,216 Posts
nakedjig said:
If you want to see something specific, I can go downstairs and take a better picture.
Can I get that same angle, but with your pants around your ankles? :redflip But please keep the mirror covering anything of value...

My new girly likes the six, but digs the Red ones. She'll prolly be getting a Ninja 250 or something like it and once she learns will be looking for one just like yours... lets just hope you still live in this state and still have that bike when she's lookin! :D

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JRachnerZTT said:
Can I get that same angle, but with your pants around your ankles? :redflip But please keep the mirror covering anything of value...

My new girly likes the six, but digs the Red ones. She'll prolly be getting a Ninja 250 or something like it and once she learns will be looking for one just like yours... lets just hope you still live in this state and still have that bike when she's lookin! :D
Slim chance of that. I plan to have this thing sold as soon as possible.

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You'll have to come over and take the picture

·
Registered
751 Posts
nakedjig said:
The R6 is clean I like that, I had the Blue one of that year got totaled, wish I was back to work I'd buy it. They handle great, you should'nt have problems selling the bike, like I said it looks clean from the pics..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts