Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I left work this morning it was begining. Snow. We thought the amounts they were forecasting for us were a joke. Often they call for 4 to 6 inches and we get one or none.

We were told 6-8 inches. NOW, we are expecting 15-24 inches. The problem is, in this area 2 to 3 inches is trouble.

My car is currently stuck at the bottom of the driveway. Now the wind is coming in to bring about blizzard conditions. We will soon be in worse shape than the blizzard of '78 which I don't remember because I was one.

Now, I won't have to listen to "you don't know what a blizzards like unless you remember the blizzard of '78". :D

Fuck winter. :rant

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
I see that U peeps are getting hit pretty hard. We have the arctic side of the shit, and you are in between gettin' dumped on.... :redflip

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
Stay in the house and have sex :shrug

Or go outside and have sex :shrug

But, while you can go get some condoms....don't want your kids being called "one of those blizzard of 2004 babies" :laughing

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
timy said:
Stay in the house and have sex :shrug

Or go outside and have sex :shrug

But, while you can go get some condoms....don't want your kids being called "one of those blizzard of 2004 babies" :laughing
Already done minus the condom. Who needs a condom? Thats what boobs and butts are for. :redflip

I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow. I took some earlier while it was still light but not very many and it will be far worse by morning.

·
Registered
24,114 Posts
HMan said:
Already done minus the condom. Who needs a condom? Thats what boobs and butts are for. :redflip

That's where mines went and I still have two kids....Okay so I lie but, her walls needed a fresh coat :laughing

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hawker said:
Come to Texas when it's 100 degrees and 90% humidity for 40 days striaight. I'll gladly (and am gladly) trading some winter for summers where I can be outside for an hour without sweating through my shirt.
Trust me, it gets plenty hot and humid here.

·
I went to bed at 8 and got home at 11
17,309 Posts
Vendetta said:
Take pictures! I'll enjoy seeing them while I'm sitting outside in my shorts and t-shirt getting ready to wash the bike. :nanana

HA....... rubbin' it in!!!!!!

Suppossed to be 75 on Christmas here!!!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
We got close to 8" overnight here. It had just started round 11.30 last night on my way to work. When I left this morning, they were still trying to get the main roads cleared. Just started snowing again maybe 30min ago.

Love the snow as long as I don't have to go anywhere... Unfortunately, I still need to do Christmas shopping! :shake They closed the entire mall today, but the university (where I work) wouldn't shut down...there aren't even any classes going on now. Wendler is a jerk, he probably "worked from home" today.

·
Registered
776 Posts
HMan said:

I'm going to take some pictures tomorrow. I took some earlier while it was still light but not very many and it will be far worse by morning.
Are we still talking about the boobs or butt ?:confused

It's snowing good here , I'm getting on the sled .

·
Hayabusa Madness
2,613 Posts
It's really not a bad snowstorm until the aftermath looks like this...

Attachments

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
couple crap ones from the camcorder till I get my batteries charged for the good camera.

My car at the end of the driveway.

Attachments

·
Moderator,
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Vendetta said:
:eek :laughing There's a car in that picture?!?
haha.. Yeah, if you look REAL close, you'll see about 6 square inches of it peeking out.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts