Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And any other W. Michigan/Holland-area going to be out tomorrow? (Jan 2nd) It looks like it's going to warm up for a day so I'll be out charging the battery. :D

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Got your PM, check yours...I'm up for a ride tomorrow, though there's a chance it might rain (and I hate riding in the rain)...but I haven't gotten to take the 929 out too often since I got it here.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
What are we talking here? I have Friday off, but if it's in the 40's I'll probably work on my kitchen.

I hate painting, too...but you gotta do what you gotta do! :(

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
Whoa...50 on Sat too, and no mention of rain. Maybe I'll have to take the battery off the charger, after all.

Fuck the kitchen! :redflip

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
NinjaRat said:
Whoa...50 on Sat too, and no mention of rain. Maybe I'll have to take the battery off the charger, after all.
I get my pipes tomorrow. Might have to put the bike back together and break them in... in January no less. :laughing

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
jon super said:
I get my pipes tomorrow. Might have to put the bike back together and break them in... in January no less. :laughing
Yeah, and according to weather.com, the temps are supposed to drop and I mean DROP, starting Sunday.

Guess this is it for any Indian Summer.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
where are you guys riding?

I went out today but would like to go tommorrow

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Well, Dest and I went up Lakeshore Drive to Grand Haven and back...it started raining just as we left Grand Haven, and about 5 minutes later we were caught in a pretty good downpour.

It still felt good to get out and ride though, and I always enjoy meeting fellow CF members.

Seems as though I'm going to need a better set of gloves though...by the time we got to Grand Haven, I could barely feel my fingers.

·
Registered
12,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was definitely good to get out and ride, but the weather didn't cooperate. :mad

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
DOH.... I missed a ride!:redflip I was out yesterday and froze my butt on and then it rained :laughing :( It was nice to tool around for a bit, tho'. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts