Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FZR 400 Race bike for sale.

Fox Shock, stainless lines, yosh full system, TZ250 tail, Speedwerks 416cc motor, woodcraft rearsets, rain tires, new damper, NRC case covers, frame sliders, too much to list. Clean Title.

I don't WANT to sell this thing, but I'm moving, and having seperate race/street bikes isn't going to fly. Gotta have one to do both duties.

$2750

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Although this is a race bike, as you can see it is very, very clean, and well cared for. I do also have all of the street parts, if you wish to put it back on the road.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hows about $2600.........

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rezin said:
Oh so tempting......................

Trade ya for some parts/gear!!
I'd love to, but the reason I'm selling the 400, and probably the VTR is b/c I'm moving and can't have both. Gotta find something to do double duty for a while.........but if you wanted to trade me your R6, I'd probably be OK with that:D

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
that is a sweet looking bike, i know a few people lookin for race bike's ill get the word out for you.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bumpity bump bump

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Man!!! This bike is exactly what I need. I want something that I can do track days with and the GF can learn to ride on.

I wish you were closer. Shipping is gonna make it 3K + and I don't think I can swing that kinda scrilla.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you wan't it, I'm willing to crate it for free. Could probably have it shipped for $250ish

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Shane said:
If you wan't it, I'm willing to crate it for free. Could probably have it shipped for $250ish
Evil tempting man :shake

I'll think about it. ;) It would definately make a good track bike for me. :D

What is the seat height like? My girlfriend is pretty short.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its pretty low......not sure exactly what it is , but I can measure it. The rear ride height is jacked up some though. I'm only 5'8" and I've never had any problems.

I'm gonna continue to try to sell it semi-local, if I don't have any luck, and you're still interested, I'll make ya' a good deal;)

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Shane said:
Its pretty low......not sure exactly what it is , but I can measure it. The rear ride height is jacked up some though. I'm only 5'8" and I've never had any problems.

I'm gonna continue to try to sell it semi-local, if I don't have any luck, and you're still interested, I'll make ya' a good deal;)
Keep me posted man. The GF is only 4'11". So she is really short, but I'd imagine that bike is probably better than most height wise.

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
WOT Blake said:
She's too short...trust me.
Well, she's actually too short for every bike :shake

Maybe I'll just get her a pocket bike :D

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:cool

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sold:(

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
Shane said:
:(

Good luck on finding the new dual porpose bike. That FZR would have been damn near perfect for me, but I really couldn't have given ya what you wanted for it (which was already a good deal). Somebody is a lucky new owner.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts