Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I say that we hook Shadow up with Sunnygirl. Think of the fun that these two virgins could have with each other:redflip

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
we're railing on Shadow quite a bit...
but it's cool, cause it make sme laugh :redflip

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
ziadel said:
we're railing on Shadow quite a bit...
but it's cool, cause it make sme laugh :redflip
Yes, every board could use at least one member we could all bastardize w/o care! :laughing

·
Registered
866 Posts
lightner22 said:
we were trying over at .ws, but I'm not sure she understood. It's possible that she only speaks in smilies.
Thats because Shadownynja only reads in pictures....:laughing

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
Shadow wins the x-wing award!!!

:xwing

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Be careful shadow, she might erotically touch your hand:redflip

·
Registered
866 Posts
Shane said:
:laughing

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
BBQ Chef said:
I say that we hook Shadow up with Sunnygirl. Think of the fun that these two virgins could have with each other:redflip
For even her, I don't think I could live with myself if I unleashed this madness on her.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Shane said:
LOL! Dude...this morning I had a girl erotically hand me my french toast sticks at Burger King. Then, one of my subordinates erotically asked me for a day off :redflip

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
chocoruacal said:
LOL! Dude...this morning I had a girl erotically hand me my french toast sticks at Burger King. Then, one of my subordinates erotically asked me for a day off :redflip
You guys rock...

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
chocoruacal said:
That brings back memories yall. My original mcdonalds erotic touch reminded me of this one time at burger king. She handed my change and it was crazy bonerific. Ah well.:(

1 - 19 of 19 Posts