Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Regardless of which way it goes, but here in Ga it goes both ways.

:)rant on)So I'm standin in the lunch line waitin for a grilled ham and cheese. The cook tells me snooty-like that I'll have to wait as she's cookin them....

So up walks a guy (same ethnicity as the cook) and asks for the same thing.... and GETS IT!!! So I'm standing there STARING her down and she's like "Oh.... sorry, forgot you were there." wtf Forgot I was here? Fuck you! You racist bitch!!!! :doublefli

I wish we didn't have this kind of shit, but I think Dr Suess summed it up best..... it will ALWAYS be here.

FUCK ALL THE RACISTS!!!! :doublefli :)rant off)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:

So I'm standin in the lunch line waitin for a grilled ham and cheese. The cook tells me snooty-like that I'll have to wait as she's cookin them....

So up walks a guy (same ethnicity as the cook) and asks for the same thing.... and GETS IT!!! So I'm standing there STARING her down and she's like "Oh.... sorry, forgot you were there." :WTF Forgot I was here? Fuck you! You racist bitch!!!! :doublefli

I wish we didn't have this kind of shit, but I think Dr Suess summed it up best..... it will ALWAYS be here.

FUCK ALL THE RACISTS!!!! :doublefli
:eek

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,282 Posts
Yamerhaw said:
gonna go make some popcorn now, be right back!
there's free popcorn in the cafeteria here, I don't have to make it :nanana

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
Sucks, dont it?

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
EpyonXero said:
Sucks, dont it?
Yeah it does.... maybe that's what sucks about the school I went to. White, black, asian, it didn't friggin matter. Everyone was the same.... we were all color blind. I guess I'm just not used to this kind of thing. This isn't the first time.... it's just the first time it was so BLATANT.

The military is sorta the same way... you watch my back, I'll watch yours... don't matter what color/ethnicity you are

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Um, what race are you? :confused

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
He's black irish. He's got 24k gold lucky charms. :D

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ManaBurrn said:
Um, what race are you? :confused
I'm white. Why?
PrtclMn001 said:
Human :nanana
Dude.... you don't know how many times I put that on a form asking for my race. If there's an "other" block.... that's what I put. Why does race friggin matter unless it's like medical... and I'm not convinced it's race and not just lifestyle.

Oh, and there's another thing I don't understand..... what's with the stereotype of watermelon and chicken with black people? I was watching "Undercover Brother" the other day when it occured to me that I never understood that.

·
Registered
563 Posts
racisim will always exhist, i hear racist statements comming from "minority" groups all the time, it pisses me off. i have never discriminated against anyone, but just becasuse i'm a certian ethnicity it is assumed that i am. fugget

though i wish they really would come up with a better term than "cracker" or "******" it just makes them sound 10.

·
Thanks for having us all these years, Rez. Best o
20,204 Posts
People like that are the reason I'm NOT prejudiced......I hate everybody equally.

:redflip

JumpmasterRT said:

So I'm standin in the lunch line waitin for a grilled ham and cheese. The cook tells me snooty-like that I'll have to wait as she's cookin them....

So up walks a guy (same ethnicity as the cook) and asks for the same thing.... and GETS IT!!! So I'm standing there STARING her down and she's like "Oh.... sorry, forgot you were there." :wtf Forgot I was here? Fuck you! You racist bitch!!!! :doublefli

FUCK ALL THE RACISTS!!!! :doublefli

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Triumph_s4 said:
racisim will always exhist,
That's what sucks.... we fight this never ending battle and it just changes shape and form. If it isn't racism, it's sexism, or wealthism, or weightism, or haircolorism....

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!

I hate all the HATERS!!!!! (and stupid people) :twofinger

·
Registered
563 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
I'm white. Why?
Dude.... you don't know how many times I put that on a form asking for my race. If there's an "other" block.... that's what I put. Why does race friggin matter unless it's like medical... and I'm not convinced it's race and not just lifestyle.

though that part on the form may seem racist, it should go to stistical analasys to see what people are doing what. i know that doesnt sound right the way i said it. our country will never be color blind and those polls are a hard judge; are they promoting it or helping us to know where to devote resources?

the sorry fact is that there are still people who will not hire on basis of race. another sorry fact is that some think that school doesnt matter, they find themselves in gangs and uneduacted, too bad they blame it on race..... america is to damn touchy everyone getting offended about everything.

·
Registered
12,186 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:

Oh, and there's another thing I don't understand..... what's with the stereotype of watermelon and chicken with black people? I was watching "Undercover Brother" the other day when it occured to me that I never understood that.
I dont know... but they act like white people dont like chicken too... :rolleyes

·
Registered
563 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:

i just sum it up as "i hate people"

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
JumpmasterRT said:
That's what sucks.... we fight this never ending battle and it just changes shape and form. If it isn't racism, it's sexism, or wealthism, or weightism, or haircolorism....

FUCK THEM ALL!!!!!

i hate people who hate haters!

·
Premium Member
8,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
EpyonXero said:
I dont know... but they act like white people dont like chicken too... :rolleyes
No shit man.... what's up with that? How about a good chilled watermelon in the summer? It ain't a black thing......

I was watching BET's Comedy Jam one night laughing my ass off at the "white" jokes.... the rest of my coworkers are black and they're lookin at me like.... "I don't believe this shit." Why would I be offended? Who the hell cares man... it's funny!!! Laugh!
thunderex said:
i hate people who hate haters!
That makes you a "hater hater" :lmao

1 - 20 of 141 Posts