Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I probably have asked this before... but here goes anyways.. I live in N ky and am looking to get some proper gear, but I'm not sure of where to go to get sized for gloves, pants, jackets (leather style)... the local motorcycle shops don't really carry anything other than motocross, and JR stuff... which although may be some good gear, I'm just not sure if I can compare the size of JR to the manufacturer i'm looking at... (don't ask, i'm not sure which one as of yet.)..

·
Registered
906 Posts
I know what your going through. I just bought all my gear over the internet so I was a little cosious(sp) of sizing. The easyest way to be sure is not to bullshit your self. If your like me and you wear a large T-Shit cause you like it to be baggy and comfertable, but your really a skinny person then order the size you are. Riding gear does no good if its baggy and your jacket flips over your head for all of your back to get rashed if you do go down. Gloves are the same way go try on some Machanics gloves or MX and get that size they dont seem to fluctuate. Helmets are different I personaly wouldnt buy a helmet I never have tryed on if I were to plunk down 200-600 bucks knowing my hat size then ordering it online would not be enough piece of mind, but thats just me. Hope this helps, check out dennis kirk and Kneedraggers as well as tricktape:D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts