Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See what kinda bike is behind me right.... A 954!!! :D

(I cant wait til Donald see's this post.... :lol )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TJA1 said:
He'll just say he was about to lap you!:D
Its ok....he goes around me on the straight sections of the track, but at least I didnt hit the sand back to back in the same turn!! :D :)
 

·
Where we going?
Joined
·
3,221 Posts
Brian F4i said:
at least I didnt hit the sand back to back in the same turn!! :D :)
Ummm...they don't usually put sand on the tracks :D Where the hell was he going?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LeanAngle said:
Ummm...they don't usually put sand on the tracks :D Where the hell was he going?

He was going in too hot for turn 1 and instead of lowsiding it, he ran straight off into the sand two times in a row. :D

Thats what its there for though!
 

·
Where we going?
Joined
·
3,221 Posts
Yeah, definately a lot better than smashing up that new 954.

So I guess the story goes....Donald was pushing so hard to try and catch me.....

:laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
Be-aaatch!

Teammate trying to chump me out!!!! Where's the Shit Axe? :D

I thought you knew better that to post this! Anyone who has seen the video knows WHO IS FASTER! Look close at the pic...I'm filming. In the film I slow down many times you let you catch up....No one was in front of me and that kind of footage gets boring.

I did take it to the sand, but that is what it is there for! I wouldn't be pushing my limits if there was a gaurdrail there!!!Once I didn't match my revs worth a dam and had to much rear tire hop gearing down to get setup for turn 1. The second run off I hit a false neutral gearing down.

Even though I got more HP...that don't mean shit! Look at this pic. The guy in the back (on a 600) soons smokes both of us!


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I cant believe it took you this long to find this thread! :laughing

I never said I was smoking you biatch!!! I plainly said that you went around me..... so dont get ur panties in a wad! :D

I will pull out the shit axe!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
Brian F4i said:
I cant believe it took you this long to find this thread! :laughing
Hell, CF has got a tons to look at.... :biggrin
I'm still catching up....I was on .ws for a bit but it's squid-e and slow! Here is the place to be!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Clay said:
Now...where did I put that picture of the 929 smokin' all of you? :confused

:redflip

Not sure, but I found the one of Donald's rear tire........ :flipoff :redflip :twofinger :laughing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
WTF?

What the hell is that surpose to be? Sand? Moneyshot? What?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: WTF?

ßlade said:
What the hell is that surpose to be? Sand? Moneyshot? What?

uh......looks like chicken strips to me boss..... :twofinger :D
 

·
Where we going?
Joined
·
3,221 Posts
Brian F4i said:
I never said I was smoking you biatch!!! I plainly said that you went around me..... so dont get ur panties in a wad! :D
Yeah I believe I actually said that :twofinger


Chicken Strips!!! LMAO!!!! :laughing :laughing

"It takes a real man to buy chicken"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,234 Posts
NOW I SEE

Brian F4i said:
uh......looks like chicken strips to me boss..... :twofinger :D
:rolling

that was good!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LeanAngle said:
Chicken Strips!!! LMAO!!!! :laughing :laughing

"It takes a real man to buy chicken"

You had to remind me of that! :laughing I cant believe you'd make fun of a drunk guy at an SBN gathering?! :laughing :flipoff :redflip

It does take a real man to buy chicken dammit! :D :twofinger
 

·
Where we going?
Joined
·
3,221 Posts
Brian F4i said:
You had to remind me of that! :laughing I cant believe you'd make fun of a drunk guy at an SBN gathering?! :laughing :flipoff :redflip

It does take a real man to buy chicken dammit! :D :twofinger
I thought that was the secondary objective of all SBN gatherings.

Step 1: Ride
Step 2: Get drunk and make fun of each other

:laughing
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top