Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up north willing to give me and my bike a ride to Woods and taking me back home? I'm finally caving in just so I can quit taking my moms gas guzzling truck to work. I spent $70 in gas last week. :violin

I can give you $10 for your troubles. I'm in Pflugerville off of FM 685.

·
daddy vroom vroom
1,423 Posts
Lionel said:
Anyone up north willing to give me and my bike a ride to Woods and taking me back home? I'm finally caving in just so I can quit taking my moms gas guzzling truck to work. I spent $70 in gas last week. :violin

I can give you $10 for your troubles. I'm in Pflugerville off of FM 685.

:confused

If your mom has a truck you can use why not load the bike up and dop it off yourself? I can help you load it if you want. Hell you can even borrow some straps and teh canyon dancer if you need them.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have my dad's car. And I don't even know if my bike will fit, my mom's truck bed is tiny. It's an explorer sport trac.

·
daddy vroom vroom
1,423 Posts
Lionel said:
I have my dad's car. And I don't even know if my bike will fit, my mom's truck bed is tiny. It's an explorer sport trac.
With the tailgate down it will fit. I wouldn't suggest taking it to Canada like that, but it should be fine for a trip to the stealership. If you don't find someone to do it for you I'd be happy to help you load it up and secure it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts