Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Still need to get some gifts.. Mainly for my wife. Want to get her something nice, other than the bunch of little stuff she wanted..

Any ideas people?

Also what kinda gifts do you get a 1 month old :shrug

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
I plan on finishing my shopping tonight.

There is nothing better than a gift certificate, so they can what they want.

Barnes & Nobles, Sears, and Bath and Body Works here I come.

Dave buy her a DRZ-400.

I'm sure she would love it.;)

Oh and the child. Buy him a new set of tires for the XX.

·
Hoof Hearted
2,820 Posts
Krypt Keeper said:
Still need to get some gifts.. Mainly for my wife. Want to get her something nice, other than the bunch of little stuff she wanted..

Any ideas people?

Also what kinda gifts do you get a 1 month old :shrug
Go to a mall and hit up one of the baby stores. At one month any toys are going to be useless. You're better off getting them something they'll use..well, for a month or so... :D clothes.

The wife? [bowling ball, motorcycle, power tools, etc] :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
the wife a gift certificate?? nothing says "I gave your gift no thougth what so ever...so here..." like a gift certificate. :laughing

Thought about a day to a spa or something...where she can go get a massage....hair, nails done....might be good to have a day to herself and away from the baby just after the holidays...

A 1 month old....they won't know anything...so don't sweat it. Maybe a bouncy seat...or something birght colored that lights up and makes noise....

I can't find my folks anything....anyone have any Tarheel or 'skins tickets they wanna get rid of??

B.

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
B. Myers said:
the wife a gift certificate?? nothing says "I gave your gift no thougth what so ever...so here..." like a gift certificate. :laughing

B.
Fine then just buy the DRZ for her, and tell her how much you dreamed about it.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
:laughing :laughing

and if she don't like it....you can give it to me... ;)

BTW- hope y'all all have a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday....look forward to more rides this spring. Maybe with Jay on the DRZ, we can keep up....

·
Vespa Rider
1,199 Posts
B. Myers said:
:laughing :laughing

and if she don't like it....you can give it to me... ;)

BTW- hope y'all all have a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday....look forward to more rides this spring. Maybe with Jay on the DRZ, we can keep up....
BAHAHAHA!!!

I need video of you on 60.

Farkin Rossi on a TL.

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
you need the local guys on 60...they ROLL!!

there's this one guy from Lexington....older guy....FAF!!!

The fast guys can't keep him in sight....

Said he trailed them on the first part of 60....rode a one handed wheelie, with the number 1 finger pointing up as he passed them, and vanished like a fart in the wind once he sat it down... lol :crackup

Can't remember his name....but he goes by "Old Man"....met him on the BRP one afternoon.

B.

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The boy has more clothes than me, and enough crap that lights up making noises :D This was our first kid, and both my wifes and my family kinda went crazy on the baby shower..

As for the wife, she already is doing the hair, feet scraping crap Thursday.. Does it once a month or so. :rolleyes

Bet one of them 42 inch plasma screen TV would be good for her ;)

Anything else?

Bird does need new rubber :D

·
Registered
2,593 Posts
for a minute when I read..."bird does need new rubber", I read it as "bird needs a rubber" - figured, man...that kid must be getting to ole Dave... :crackup

yeah, get a 42" HDTV (or bigger) 6.1 surround system....we'll all come over for the Daytona races in March... :D

B.

·
Huh?
7,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Exhaust holes been looking pretty tempting ;) 6 weeks is murder :(

I did tell my wife it wouldn't be too bad just before she went in the hospital.. Told her she had 2 other holes :eek

She didn't find it very funny :shrug

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
She is already getting hair and feet done, but what about a massage?

I have no idea for the kid...

You may want to start some sort of ornament tradition or something like that.

·
Registered
769 Posts
Just wrap a box for the kid and my wife says you can never go wrong with gold and diamonds

B. sounds like somebodys baby is getting to them, not sure its KK's

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SAFE AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND LOOK FORWARD TO AN EARLY SPRING:clap

1 - 13 of 13 Posts