·
Registered
778 Posts
Undertail or hugger???:rolleyes:

·
Registered
778 Posts
karl_1052 said:
hugger, you can't see his undertail there.
Exactly but he said "undertail" so I questioned it. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Not with the front solid black:shake

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
EZ knows what I'm going to say I don't like it. I like the ones I have seen that are just a hugger without the chain guard or a least if it was black but in color looks dorky just my .02:cool:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Snowman said:
EZ knows what I'm going to say I don't like it. I like the ones I have seen that are just a hugger without the chain guard or a least if it was black but in color looks dorky just my .02:cool:
I kinda agree with you. I never did completely like mine. But I'm ordering a replacement and placing my current one on eBay. Check it out below.

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
EZDozzit said:
I kinda agree with you. I never did completely like mine. But I'm ordering a replacement and placing my current one on eBay. Check it out below.
Yea that's what I'm talking about. See how smooth it looks, very sweet. EZ how much if you don't mind, I'd like to hook one up for the 929 or RC...Hummm that is nice.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Snowman said:
Yea that's what I'm talking about. See how smooth it looks, very sweet. EZ how much if you don't mind, I'd like to hook one up for the 929 or RC...Hummm that is nice.
$169.95 for the painted hugger at hotbodies. Send Roger (owner) an email at [email protected]. He is providing free shipping.

Check out the hugger for the RC51 below.

Hotbodies Racing Huggers

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
SWEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :biggrin

·
Registered
778 Posts
Snowman said:
SWEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT :biggrin
Yeah, he knows people want the hugger minus the chain guard. You can still leave the factory chain guard on there if you want but it looks slicker without it. :D

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
karl_1052 said:
as punishment you have to lend me your car for a week with no Deb for trade.:D
Doh! You might have to find the current owner of said car for that ... I upgraded to an F150. It tows the bikes down to Austin so much easier. :)

·
Registered
136 Posts
heres mine, fade from blue to white....i should have used a bit more blue but i still like it. maybe i will respray this winter.
adam...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts