Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like tom lost his wallet. Went out to dinner with karens family last night and my wallet is no where to be found. Looked around the apartment and no luck. I will go to the restaurant on my way home from work and am going to have karen call her dad to check his car since they gave us a ride home last night. So far no new activity on my accounts but it really sucks if I have to cancel my cards and go to dmv:mad :mad :mad

I guess this is karma for making fun of steves wallet thread in the gs:D

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
gix6chick said:
Any luck in finding ur pocketbook:crackup
real funny:redflip karen is calling her dad now and I will call the restaurant around lunch time to see if they found it:(

Tom

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
JustSteve said:
Ahhh my wallet washing dosent see so funny now does it :D
yeah I am really hating life right now, it just sucks having to replace everything esp since I had a police badge in there, at least I have my new pba cards at home:D

Tom

·
Moderator,
11,236 Posts
tommymac said:
yeah I am really hating life right now, it just sucks having to replace everything esp since I had a police badge in there, at least I have my new pba cards at home:D

Tom
The really bad part is it probably isnt lost, and you will find it about 2 seconds after you cancel everything. :shake

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
JustSteve said:
The really bad part is it probably isnt lost, and you will find it about 2 seconds after you cancel everything. :shake
I know that happened once before and was a real pita:rant

Tom

·
Registered
814 Posts
So what restaurant were you eatting at, I still have some shopping to do:laughing It will turn up, btw did you have it in the restaurant?

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
gix6chick said:
So what restaurant were you eatting at, I still have some shopping to do:laughing It will turn up, btw did you have it in the restaurant?
I had it when I went in so I think it fell out of my jacket or into my gf dads car:(

Tom

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
JustSteve said:
Ahhh my wallet washing dosent seem so funny now does it :D
I can't believe you ratted me out like that:shake

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
Yuck, Tom :(. I hope it turns up!

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
JustSteve said:
Ahhh my wallet washing dosent seem so funny now does it :D
I still think its funny! :nanana

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
miztress6 said:
I can't believe you ratted me out like that:shake
and the fact that you do it over and over again is even funnier :crackup

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ITS FOUND IT WAS IN HER DADS TRUCK:biggrin

Tom

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
*whew* Good! :happy

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
angelgtchick said:
*whew* Good! :happy
+1 on that, it is such a relief:D

Tom

·
7,107 Posts
Goss50 said:
and the fact that you do it over and over again is even funnier :crackup
who else would do his laundry? we both know he doesn't do it unless I go on strike and even then he just goes out and buys new clothes. BTW who does your laundry I think Coll needs a little call to add the red sock in with your shirts and boxers and we'll see who is pretty in PINK!:redflip

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
she stays home so she does the laundry....trust me, I do plenty around the house!

·
7,107 Posts
Goss50 said:
she stays home so she does the laundry....trust me, I do plenty around the house!
like that wonderful tree service you have or denying your tenants hot water, or trying to turn them into the cable company for bootleg cable:redflip

1 - 20 of 21 Posts