Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
You're so big you HAVE to ride a Busa, huh?
320 Posts
You go Boy!

And "luck" has nothing to do with it...It's all skill and patience and stayng calm and doing what you know how to do and getting a decent reviewer and getting good weather and...well ok maybe there is a little luck involved...

Good luck!

·
Master Debater
3,090 Posts
Yeah TJ
Good luck kid. We all know your skills will over come any test they throw at you. Main thing have fun especially at the MSF :thumb

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
Just relax and concentrate... you'll do fine.

But shouldn't you be taking MSF before any road test?
In fact, upon successful completion of MSF, you get a waiver so you don't have to take the road test at the DMV.

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
They are all booked till next year. So I bet he is going just to get the licnense now and then signing up for next year.......right??

·
Premium Member
5,190 Posts
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
They are all booked till next year. So I bet he is going just to get the licnense now and then signing up for next year.......right??
I'd definately recommend taking the MSF.

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kazz Gixxer 750 said:
Yup..or to see if I can get a standby. But whichever works out is fine with me. I do want to take the MSF though. So it really doesn't matter when I take it, just as long as I take it.

Thanks for the support fella's!

·
Registered
7,102 Posts
Well, good luck man.

Hope to see you down Sat. on your bike for the party.

·
Registered
145 Posts
there are some classes still open. but i don't know where you live. the class is about half hour from camdon:D

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
racegirl said:
there are some classes still open. but i don't know where you live. the class is about half hour from camdon:D
I'm in Woodbridge. I'll look into the classes in Camden, see what they still have available.

Off Topic...
racegirl, is your name Dre by any chance???

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Go TJ! Good luck bro! May the Schwartz be with you!

·
Registered
7,704 Posts
JackInTheBox said:
Go TJ! Good luck bro! May the Schwartz be with you!
" I see that your Schwartz is as big as mine! " :laughing :laughing :laughing

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Good luck today and let us know how you did.

·
Registered
367 Posts
hey good luck man, and remember, the more relaxed you are the easier it'll be. :D

·
Registered
136 Posts
TTheInfamous1 said:
Yup..or to see if I can get a standby. But whichever works out is fine with me. I do want to take the MSF though. So it really doesn't matter when I take it, just as long as I take it.

Thanks for the support fella's!
yeah definately take msf it has saved my butt a few times goodluck

http://www.rider-ed.com/

·
Registered
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well guys and gals..I did it. I passed with 0 points. Test was cake. Probubly couldn't do it on my bike but I used a Suzuki 125. Now to just get my bike back and get some riding days in before the real cold weather starts to hit. Thanks for the support all. :draggin

1 - 20 of 31 Posts