Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My truck gets some new goods next week....
The flex plate below will let me pull in the truck pulls next year...

Attachments

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
THe turbo below a modified HX-35 will supply more air .....and give me lower EGT's.

Attachments

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The exhaust manifold will also give me more flow to the turbo....

Attachments

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And finaly a little water/meth injection to top it all off.
I should be in the high 14,s with this setup...

Woohoo:nanana

Attachments

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bubba_Zenetti said:
Thats pretty sick. So what sort of Torque will you have after the mods? Will it be in the 1000ftlb range?
I wish not sure were it will be to tell you the truth.

It made 380FTlb stock last year ..I am sure I am in the 480-520 range now.

I am thinking 600-700 but have no idea.

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Yep Lance is all Dodge!!!!!

Lance ..you must have just got your xmas bonus!!!!!! congrats:redflip :redflip

I have bean looking at the new Dodge Cummins.
Here are the specs:

The Dodge Ram Heavy Duty Cummins Turbo is an inline 6 cylinder diesel engine that produces 610 pounds-feet of torque at 1,600 RPM and 325 horsepower at 2,900 RPM from 5.9 liters of displacement. With Common-Rail Direct Injection, this is one quiet diesel engine.

Just not shure about getting the 6 speed manual or Auto. Not shure if you can get the 5 speed Auto or limited to the 4 speed Auto.

When are you getting the goods?

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
aodhan20 said:
Lance i keep forgeting what make model year? I am thinking dodge but not sure.
My truck is the old 1ST Gen unit 1993 1 TON DRW.
Not many 8,200# trucks running 14's at the drag strip...

Attachments

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
viper1158 said:
sweet lance let me know when you go to another desiel drag event!!!!
Dude we have 6 events starting this spring all at Pacific raceways.....

We are also going to travel atleast 20 deep to LasVegas for a big event called May madness...

Here is the web site that I post on if you want more information about our events.
www.nwbombers.com

Some of our local trucks are running in the 10's and this year I expect them to run in the high 9's.

Lance

·
Registered
551 Posts
I had no idea those older dodges weighed so much. My powerstroke crewcab weighs 7300lbs...I thought it was heavy until I saw yours weighs 8200lbs!
What you got in that thing? Lead bumper weights to keep it from doing wheelies?:confused

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Daveed said:
I had no idea those older dodges weighed so much. My powerstroke crewcab weighs 7300lbs...I thought it was heavy until I saw yours weighs 8200lbs!
What you got in that thing? Lead bumper weights to keep it from doing wheelies?:confused
1 TON Dana 70 rear end and a Dana 60 1 TON front will do it not to mention a very heavy diesel engine.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
TLRMAN said:
Dude we have 6 events starting this spring all at Pacific raceways.....

We are also going to travel atleast 20 deep to LasVegas for a big event called May madness...

Here is the web site that I post on if you want more information about our events.
www.nwbombers.com

Some of our local trucks are running in the 10's and this year I expect them to run in the high 9's.

Lance
lance, definately keep us posted on the drags. I would like to run my truck now that I have a few goodies. I am expecting around 750-800 ft. lbs. of torque right now.:burnout

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
polisheddiablo1 said:
lance, definately keep us posted on the drags. I would like to run my truck now that I have a few goodies. I am expecting around 750-800 ft. lbs. of torque right now.:burnout
Dude I just found out about a trick that can be done to your tranny...Its about $200.00 and it will make your tranny lock up real nice. You do not have to remove the tranny for the work to be done.

You are welcome to give me a call if you have any intreast.
206-819-7864

It should save you $ of your fuel bill in the long run. Said to improve it by 2-5MPG easy + you truck will pull allot harder not as much slipping.

Lance

·
BE SAFE AND RIDE SMART
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Camper weight is 2,400# on top of that ...

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
TLRMAN said:
Dude I just found out about a trick that can be done to your tranny...Its about $200.00 and it will make your tranny lock up real nice. You do not have to remove the tranny for the work to be done.

You are welcome to give me a call if you have any intreast.
206-819-7864

It should save you $ of your fuel bill in the long run. Said to improve it by 2-5MPG easy + you truck will pull allot harder not as much slipping.

Lance
are you talking about the line pressure kit??

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.