Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I must lose these big ugly stock blinkers on the front of my SV... I've already got some tiny, really bright LED's on the rear that you don't even notice until they light up, so I'd like something pretty low-profile, i.e. nothing that just sticks to the outside of the fairing.

I've seen the nice ones at graphicartmotodesign.com, but that's way too much money for blinkers. Anything similar for less money?

TIA,
Jared

·
Where we going?
3,221 Posts
What are the LED blinkers you have, and how are they in the daylight. Most of the smaller blinkers I've seen are barely visable in the daylight, and were actually bad enough I'd consider them a safety hazard.

·
Brought to you by the letter 1
6,239 Posts
tircktape

I put these on my Tls they light up pretty bright, ive got the small ones on the tailsection. Of course neither are working because my switch went out, but....thats another story.

Youll have to use a dremel or a die grinder with a stone or sand bit and cut away the inside lip where the stock lights went thru. It looks good after your done.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LeanAngle said:
What are the LED blinkers you have, and how are they in the daylight. Most of the smaller blinkers I've seen are barely visable in the daylight, and were actually bad enough I'd consider them a safety hazard.
I'm using some really tiny little lights from AutoZone...they're meant for rice use, to be placed on the outside of headlight lenses and "change the color" of the headlights. :rolleyes Pretty gay, in my book. :laughing

They're not exactly BRIGHT, but they're good enough, or I wouldn't be using them.

Jared

1 - 4 of 4 Posts