Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good time on so.com last night,even though i was to drunk to shoot straight, and thanks phil for not letting me for get it:redflip:shake

·
Registered
542 Posts
You was gettin violent last night man. The next time u get on i'll put a cap in ur ass:D :redflip

·
Mai die tote Fahrt am schnellsten.
1,295 Posts
Palmer..I'm not sure you shoot straight sober. Was definitely fun, but when ISN'T shooting people in the head fun? SOCOM is like the cheap man's Paintball. I saw some guy come on today named dikassassin, he was popping his own teammates until they voted his ass off...I SWEAR i thought it was Angus. I voted too :)

Phil

·
Mai die tote Fahrt am schnellsten.
1,295 Posts
I'm on at mostly odd hours...Mondays from nearly 9p until 2am....Fridays off-and-on, over the weekend whenever anyone calls. I WAS up to the gold-star looking rank (it would be a Major in the Air Force...Probably something like a Bombadier in the Navy), and the guys can confirm it...well, I got on on Wednesday and was dropped back to a 2-silver-bar rank (would be a Captain in the AF..probably a Leutenant Bellbottom in the Navy). Oh well, I'll just go killing people again and forget about my poor poor rank.

Phil
Call me if you want to get on..I'll go shoot people with you anytime :)
(call dale for my number or PD)

·
974 Posts
Glad you guys had fun while I was restoring my "violated" computer. Hackers suck!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts