Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
I would hope he gets an early present and his cowboys get dismantled by the giants, but I doubt that will be the case.:shake

Tom

·
I used to be drunk and Tan damn NY
7,107 Posts
D'oh I tell him to call you and wish you a Happy Chanukah and this is what he does :redflip

Happy Chanukah

·
Registered
916 Posts
"Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel, I made you out of clay"... that's all I know :shrug

Happy Hanukka or Chanuka :D

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
miztress6 said:
D'oh I tell him to call you and wish you a Happy Chanukah and this is what he does :redflip

Happy Chanukah
Joy if I were you I would cut my losses and head back to Florida.

He and Tommy are obviously jealous of the Cowboy's success this year. (could it be because both of their teams are in the shitter????)

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
tommymac said:
I would hope he gets an early present and his cowboys get dismantled by the giants, but I doubt that will be the case.:shake

Tom
:nanana

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
tommymac said:

Tom
Letter from Santa to Tommy

Tommy,

Unfortunately, I could not arrange for the Cowboys to lose (did you see they made the playoffs and there is a slight chance they may even lock up the NFC East).
Good News though! I was able to grant your first wish of a horny sheep. His name is Steve and he is very open minded. I'm sure you two will be very happy together.
(this will give you a chance to get off that poor Poodle)

Sincerely,

Santa

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Steve, why isnt he banned yet:redflip

Tom

·
Inspector #5
1,434 Posts
tommymac said:
Steve, why isnt he banned yet:redflip

Tom
To be honest, I am rooting for the Raiders tonight. I can't stand the Packers and I have always had a soft spot for Oakland (don't repeat that).

·
Registered
27,266 Posts
Goss50 said:
To be honest, I am rooting for the Raiders tonight. I can't stand the Packers and I have always had a soft spot for Oakland (don't repeat that).
Well luckily for me I got good and drunk tonight. I even had to turn my raiders shirt inside out by half time:laughing

Tom

1 - 14 of 14 Posts