Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was on Kawasaki website the other day, and my wife just happened to be looking over my shoulder (something she does all the time :laughing ).

Anyways, I show her the Ninja 250...and see that it's available in 3 colors this year. She then sees the MSRP and asks "Is that all they cost?". When I tell her "yes", she says..."you might have to get me one of those...we could go riding together." Now I 'm thinking I might get her one for her birthday next year.

My wife...I think I'll keep her. :D

( I'm just glad she dosen't want to ride my 929
:laughing )

·
Moderator,
12,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scorpion said:
Christmas is closer :)
She wants a treadmill for Christmas, and has for a few years...I think I'll break down and actually get it for her this year.

I'm going to have to "feel her out" some more to decide if she really wants to ride or not. To tell you the truth, the thought of my wife on a motorcycle scares me...because she's such a klutz. :laughing

·
Registered
445 Posts
FZR Ace said:
It's February 3rd...she hits the big 3-0 next year.
Hey your wife has the same birthday as me. She must be a cool lady!! ;)

·
Registered
10,510 Posts
I have an idea.. buy her the MSF course for Christmas, and if she's still interested, buy her the bike for her Birthday.

Or the MSF course for her birthday, and the bike for Valentine's day.

I only suggest this because I know from experience, sometimes once you take the course, you realize it's not for you. I've had that happen to 3 people I know!

Oh, and P.S. I always recommend buying a USED 2fiddy, unless she plans on keeping it for more than 2 years. It's just not worth paying the extra for new when: 1. a bike a couple of years old is the SAME bike but cheaper, and 2. She's gonna be mighty dissapointed when she drops and rashes up a BRAND NEW bike {I have personal experience with this one} :(

·
Registered
12,907 Posts
Awesome! She is going to have a blast riding it! If you do get it, get some pics! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts