• I like it!

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • I hate it!

Votes: 18 46.2%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Mama's Little Joey
14,767 Posts
It takes some getting used to, but so far so good. I can't remember where the bookmark is at work. I think it's set to the old page in the sportbikes.

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
Hey is this stanger? :confused

·
Registered
16,187 Posts
Jester27 said:
It takes some getting used to, but so far so good. I can't remember where the bookmark is at work. I think it's set to the old page in the sportbikes.
Bookmark won't change. The forum URL is the same............. No matter WHERE it is located. it's got a numerical value (The order in which it was created..)

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Rezin said:
Well, considering the LAST POLL we did on whether or not to move it was a LANDSLIDE that it should be moved here, I don't see your point.... :shrug...
Rez, you've been touchy these past couple of days. You need a hug?;)

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
so Rez, when are you gonna have the bar put in here... ;) :D

·
Holier Than Thou
8,706 Posts
As I said in the last thread I'm still neutral. Doesn't matter either way to me. Was easier to get to and from the Pit the old way though.

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
didnt even realize it was moved...

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Took me a sec to figure it out, but I'll get used to it

·
Back in the shade where I belong.
12,261 Posts
Debs said:
I get here from my user CP anyway, so it don't make a wit of difference that way, but I think it will be better for continuity :thumb
+1 I subscribe to all the forums that I frequent and go straight to my user cp when I sign on

·
Registered
24,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just now saw where Citadel quoted Rezin, at what i guess was a reply to me starting this poll

just so everyone knows

I KNOW THE RESULTS OF THE FIRST POLL, I WAS JUST WONDERING IF EVERYONE STILL LIKED IT AFTER IT WAS MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Doin' the things a particle can...
37,280 Posts
I still think we need a bar....:clap :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.