Cycle Forums: Motorcycle and Sportbikes Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am surprized no one has posted it as of yet , but My bud , Grinn and Barrett , has done it ! Convinced his manufacturer of bikes ( what he sells) GRC to help him organize the biggest event Canada has ever seen for pocketbikes .
I am pumped as hell!!! here it is !

Event Sponsors
The AMRA and the AMRA Minimoto Lites are hosting,
We are going to start the 2008 Minimoto season off with a Bang; with an event set up to put our sport on
the map.
This event will run next to the Parts Canada Super Bike National and in conjunction with but separate
to the AMRA National Round #2 on the weekend of June 27-29, 2008 at the Varsity Speed Park in
Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
We hope with all of your support we can show people just how great this sport really is.
How do we do that you just might ask? Easily, make it a huge event with everyone in attendance!
How do we do that? We do that by making it an event you just won’t want to miss!

Every registered rider will not only enjoy some fierce Minimoto competition but they will also get the
chance to leave this event with a brand new GRC Moto RR 15hp Race bike or a Gimoto custom built
pocket bike suit and tons of other giveaways.
Yes you read that right! A brand new GRC RR 15hp Race bike or a Gimoto custom built pocket bike suit
and tones of other giveaways. Told you that you weren’t going to want to miss this one!

We will be running the following classes:

2.5 Air Cooled Open - This class is strictly for 2.5 rated bikes, otherwise known as cags. But includes European 2.5

Air Cooled Open - This class allows the use of 2.5 / 4.2 / 6.2 / up to 50cc, and of pocket bike origin.

14/40 Open - For those wearing a 14mm carb on a 40cc to push the racer to the limit.

40cc Open - This is where the racers are going to have to push their bikes to their limits.

50cc Open - This is where it's going to be up to the tires to keep the push of the racer in check.

There will be free on-site camping all weekend, CMA Membership is required and is available at the
event. The track layout can be viewed at amra.ca. Pricing and race day schedules will follow shortly.

thought i would help spread the word............

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks buddy!

We hope to make this an unforgetable event but to do that we need each and every minimoto rider in attendance; every one rider counts!

Hope to see you all there!

Thanks,

Grinn and Barrett Motosports

GRC Moto Canada

Info can be veiwed at AMRA.ca "News"

·
Registered
1 Posts
I heard through the grape vine that there will be a chinese cag races , is that true because euros are way faster?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there sure is ! And yes we are aware they are faster

·
Registered
8 Posts
Alright everyone pre-registration is now available for the GRC Moto Canadian cup!!!!!

The forms can be found at AMRA.ca under the “NEWS” icon, scroll down to GRC Moto Cup Pre-registration, click and fill out. We are asking that you please pre-register due to the large response we have received, this will help us to keep everything organized.

We have also added a youth class as well!

Thank you, can’t wait to see you all here,

Brendon Schmidt
Grinn and Barrett Motosports
GRC Moto Canada

1 - 6 of 6 Posts